©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

12 Weeks out

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
ITS TIME!!!!! let me know what you guys think.

sust... 250mg per week
eq.... 400mg per week
tren mix.. 300mg per week
gw501516... 5mg ed
adex.. as needed

and thinking about throwing in some prov, or clen.. (thoughts?)
goals are just to add some lean mass.

also gh mon, wed, fri... 5iu in morn, and 5 before bed.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
guess I should have said 12 weeks clean.. im not getting ready for a show or anything right now

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I am a big fan of prov on any cycle. Tren can make adding bodyweight tough, you'll really recomp, but growing on tren only seems possible if you're eating mad amounts. Many mention growing while eating less because of nutrient partioning. In my personal experience, those other compounds need food to work too and tren is notorious for blasting your metabolism. I'd use about half that tren and replace the other 150mg a week with a nandrolone like NPP. just have prami on hand for sides from those two should they arise.

serpent250

Jul 14, 2015
I am a big fan of prov on any cycle. Tren can make adding bodyweight tough, you'll really recomp, but growing on tren only seems possible if you're eating mad amounts. Many mention growing while eating less because of nutrient partioning. In my personal experience, those other compounds need food to work too and tren is notorious for blasting your metabolism. I'd use about half that tren and replace the other 150mg a week with a nandrolone like NPP. just have prami on hand for sides from those two should they arise.

I've read that tren doesn't pair well with other 19 nors like deca or npp then others saying it's a killer combo

serpent250

Jul 14, 2015
ITS TIME!!!!! let me know what you guys think.

sust... 250mg per week

eq.... 400mg per week

tren mix.. 300mg per week

gw501516... 5mg ed

adex.. as needed

and thinking about throwing in some prov, or clen.. (thoughts?)

goals are just to add some lean mass.

also gh mon, wed, fri... 5iu in morn, and 5 before bed.

I don't think you're running the eq for long enough or at a high enough dose

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've read that tren doesn't pair well with other 19 nors like deca or npp then others saying it's a killer combo

It's all about individuality there. No 2 people are ever exactly alike. You'll have to experiment with it and see how you respond. Otherwise, you're just making a wild fucking guess.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
It's all about individuality there. No 2 people are ever exactly alike. You'll have to experiment with it and see how you respond. Otherwise, you're just making a wild fucking guess.

exactly right on everybodys different.. that's why im throwing some eq in.. ive never done all three together, but I do well with all 3 compounds