©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle bp

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I had checked my bp b4 cycle it was 120/80 I'm just starting my 5th wk 500mg test E cycle and its 125/75 I'm told this is fine but I'm just wondering if the change is from the test?
I am also taking 20mg nolva ed not because I saw symptoms of gyno but because I have a little gyno naturally and got too paranoid.

musclerook

Jan 1, 2005
Canada
Hey bro, I'm not a doctor but I'd say your ok. My last cycle I was 140/70, I asked why the low number doesn't go up but never got an answer. Anyway I believe somewhere around 140 is when meds are perscribed. Have you noticed gains so far, just wondering because enanthate takes awhile to kick in but it should have by now. Just keep an eye on it.

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
hey bro, im on meds for my bp and its at 130/85 and im on a cycle right now and the nurse at work who answers all my questions said im actually not too bad.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
musclerook said:
. Have you noticed gains so far, just wondering because enanthate takes awhile to kick in but it should have by now.QUOTE]

I have gained 10 lbs but some of that is fat. I really crave high fat foods and eat them too often.
I pinched a nerve or something in my left shoulder last week and I've been taking it easy this week because I'm afraid it might be an injury. I'm going to the hospital today to see a doctor to find out for sure. It feels alot better today though.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Your bp readings are quite good actually...wish I could say the same for mine. Watch the water weight gain and compensate for it if you need to.
Re craving fatty foods...you have got to get that under control, and I mean in a big way. Don't piss your cycle away because of bad eating habits...also remember a lot of fatty prepared foods are high in sodium which will, again, jack up your bp.

good luck

Nitrateman

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I don't eat much junk food just a lot of beef, eggs, cheese. I won't even eat potato chips or anything like that. I'm ginng to replace some of my high fat protien scources like ground beef with chicken breasts. I cant eat fish because I get hives.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Go leaner with the ground beef...no need to completely throw it out unless you are doing tons of red meat. Also try a George Forman type grill which drains away a lot of the fat.

Re red meat, a good rule of thumb is anything with "loin" in the cut is usually lower fat.

Try some legumes, see if you can stomach them, good source of protein.

I've discovered the joys of ground turkey while on my cycle. Add a little mustard, lettuce and tomato and you've got yourself a great snack.

Nitrateman

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Ground turkey is good I like it. I wasn't planing on cutting red meat all together just some if it. I LOVE BEEF. When I go to a restaurant I tell them to bring out a cow Ill cut off what I want and ride the rest home lol.