©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
I am 24 years old stationed in Iraq. I am looking to do my first cycle. I am not sure if this will be the only one that i will do. I am hooked on seeing results from going to the gym. I am 6'-3''. I weigh 213 lbs. My body fat is 11.5 percent. I take in about 280 grams of protein a day. I work out 6 days a week. I sleep 8 hours a night. I eat big meals twice a day.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
captaingti said:
I am 24 years old stationed in Iraq. I am looking to do my first cycle. I am not sure if this will be the only one that i will do. I am hooked on seeing results from going to the gym. I am 6'-3''. I weigh 213 lbs. My body fat is 11.5 percent. I take in about 280 grams of protein a day. I work out 6 days a week. I sleep 8 hours a night. I eat big meals twice a day.

First off, your not in bad shape. So dont take any of this as an insult. But you are working out too much and not taking in enough protein. Your body grows outside of the gym. Not in it. That being said. A good standard first cycle should be something simple with one compound. Test is foundation of any cycles. You should do something like this

Test Enanthate 500mg/wk 1-12
PCT Clomid + Nolvadex starting wk 14 for 3 weeks

If you are afraid of water retention on cycle you should throw in some arimidex at .5mg/eod to keep bloat down. You could also throw in a mild oral such as tbol at 30mg/ed for the first 4 weeks

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
I am afraid of getting needles in Iraq. I was thinking of going all oral. I dont know if this is a good idea or not, but that is what i was thinking. The mail is pretty strict here and i have never done an injection to begin with.

What do you think?

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I would not go with all oral. You will only be disappointed in the end. We all started injecting at one time. It's really not as bad as you would think.

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
Ok. If i do go with injections. How hard would it be to get it in Iraq?
I am tired of not growing. How often should i workout then?
The amount of protein that i listed is all addatives. So that plus food is what i am really consuming. I try to eat as much food as i can.

Any suggestions.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I have no idea how hard or anything about obtaining anything in Iraq, so I leave that to someone else entirely. Also wouldn't want to post it on an open board as 'others' might see how they (people stationed in Iraq) are getting it, I just don't think that details like that should be shared about anywhere where it might concern illegalities. I understand you position and wish you the best as far as figuring it out - I'd ask around where you are at or maybe speak with some sources who might have 'dealings' that relate to your situation.

I would cut down your workouts to 3 or 4 days a week, other than that we would need to know what you are doing know as far as any sort of split, I knew a guy who trained his chest every day, 5 days a week and refused to listen to anyone until several months down the road.....I guess my point is that whatever might have worked at the beginning (which is anything!!!) might not work for you now - but we would need to know what your are doing.

The amount of protein you listed is plenty......depending on what else you are consumming - how many carbs, how many fats, total calories. For my body and lifestyle I don't need the crazy amount of protein that some take unless I drop my carbs - it just all depends on the whole package, general recommendation is 1gm per pound of bodyweight, but that is also for someone consuming enough calories: which is usually much more than most realize (All you all-you-can eat buffet'ers agreeing do not apply and have there own issues....maybe) The flag I see is that you said that you "try to eat as much as you can" I have never heard or seen that when someone is consuming enough, there is a reason you said it after all.

As far as a cycle? I'd just use Test Enathate at 500-600mg per week with an AI - the AI (Aromatase Inhibitor like Arimidex) is not just for bloat, high estrogen levels destroy testicular cells, I personally can run that without an AI, BUT I get blood work done to make sure that my levels are were I want them, unless you have that benefit use an low-dose AI like arimidex at .25mg everyday and adjust as needed.

Last edited:

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
AlphaMale said:
I have no idea how hard or anything about obtaining anything in Iraq, so I leave that to someone else entirely. Also wouldn't want to post it on an open board as 'others' might see how they (people stationed in Iraq) are getting it, I just don't think that details like that should be shared about anywhere where it might concern illegalities. I understand you position and wish you the best as far as figuring it out - I'd ask around where you are at or maybe speak with some sources who might have 'dealings' that relate to your situation.

I would cut down your workouts to 3 or 4 days a week, other than that we would need to know what you are doing know as far as any sort of split, I knew a guy who trained his chest every day, 5 days a week and refused to listen to anyone until several months down the road.....I guess my point is that whatever might have worked at the beginning (which is anything!!!) might not work for you now - but we would need to know what your are doing.

The amount of protein you listed is plenty......depending on what else you are consumming - how many carbs, how many fats, total calories. For my body and lifestyle I don't need the crazy amount of protein that some take unless I drop my carbs - it just all depends on the whole package, general recommendation is 1gm per pound of bodyweight, but that is also for someone consuming enough calories: which is usually much more than most realize (All you all-you-can eat buffet'ers agreeing do not apply and have there own issues....maybe) The flag I see is that you said that you "try to eat as much as you can" I have never heard or seen that when someone is consuming enough, there is a reason you said it after all.

As far as a cycle? I'd just use Test Enathate at 500-600mg per week with an AI - the AI (Aromatase Inhibitor like Arimidex) is not just for bloat, high estrogen levels destroy testicular cells, I personally can run that without an AI, BUT I get blood work done to make sure that my levels are were I want them, unless you have that benefit use an low-dose AI like arimidex at .25mg everyday and adjust as needed.

I am glad that there is so much knowledge here. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
My split is as follows.

moday-chest-flat bench-decline bench-flys-incline bench-flat ground presses.

Tuesday-arms-dubell curls-tricep pushdowns-barbell curls-skull crushers-hammer curls-single arm cable extensions-inverted barbell curls-dips with weight-concentration curls-standind overhead barbell extensions

wendsday-shoulders back-dumbell shoulder press-standing row-front shoulder raises-deadlift-side shoulder raises-kneel on a bench dumbell pulls-trap raises with barbell-lat pulldown-trap raises with dumbells

thursday-legs-squat-leg extension-dumbell lunges-leg curl-calf raises-glute extension.

friday repeat bench

saturday repeat arms

sunday-off

If this is not going to work. I need some suggestions. The goal is to get bigger, and stronger.
thanks

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
captaingti said:
I am glad that there is so much knowledge here. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
My split is as follows.

moday-chest-flat bench-decline bench-flys-incline bench-flat ground presses.

Tuesday-arms-dubell curls-tricep pushdowns-barbell curls-skull crushers-hammer curls-single arm cable extensions-inverted barbell curls-dips with weight-concentration curls-standind overhead barbell extensions

wendsday-shoulders back-dumbell shoulder press-standing row-front shoulder raises-deadlift-side shoulder raises-kneel on a bench dumbell pulls-trap raises with barbell-lat pulldown-trap raises with dumbells

thursday-legs-squat-leg extension-dumbell lunges-leg curl-calf raises-glute extension.

friday repeat bench

saturday repeat arms

sunday-off

If this is not going to work. I need some suggestions. The goal is to get bigger, and stronger.
thanks
In your case I would recommend increased Frequency of body parts and a little more rest. I'm assuming that you are doing a 4-part split and repeating it over 6 days? I would recommend something like:

SUN - OFF
MON - WORKOUT A
TUE - OFF
WED - WORKOUT B
THU - OFF
FRI - WORKOUT C
SAT - WORKOUT A
and repeat a,b,c,a - b,c,a,b - c,a,b,c

This will give each bodypart 5 days between workouts - a little more frequency and rest.

WORKOUT A
Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps (PUSH)
or
Chest and Back

WORKOUT B
Back, and Traps (PULL)
or
Shoulders and Arms

WORKOUT C
Legs, Calves, and Abs

If you don't care about your schedule fitting into a week I would do:
DAY 1 - WO A
DAY 2 - CARDIO - active rest
DAY 3 - WO B
DAY 4 - WO C
DAY 5 - off - active rest

or even an Every Other Day schedule - just a little more frequency and a little more rest.

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
I like the last suggestion workout. I am going to start that right away. Thank you so much. I think that i will just get the all oral cycle for the convienance for now. I know that it will not give me dramatic gains, but it will help. I just wish i knew all of this stuff a while ago. again
Thank you for all of your help.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
captaingti said:
I like the last suggestion workout. I am going to start that right away. Thank you so much. I think that i will just get the all oral cycle for the convienance for now. I know that it will not give me dramatic gains, but it will help. I just wish i knew all of this stuff a while ago. again
Thank you for all of your help.
Make sure that you document your workouts (keep a log), I found that to be the biggest factor in making improvements by seeing what I did the time before and trying to improve it, plus you can sometimes see patterns in what worked to get past a plateau or whatever, I still keep a log by the way.

Let us know what you are planning for your oral cycle and if you'd like some help with it; True, an injectible cycle is going to be far superior, but an oral one will offer some boost and you can easily maintain most of the gains if you use the right compounds and do everything right - but no where near the same as injectable, nor as safe, etc. But I think you know that.

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
I do need help with that if you have suggestions on what would work best for me. I was going to get the cycle of one of the sponsers website.

Thank you for the continuation of great knowledge

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
captaingti said:
I do need help with that if you have suggestions on what would work best for me. I was going to get the cycle of one of the sponsers website.

Thank you for the continuation of great knowledge

Go to www.alinshop.in set up a login. He has a pre set up Oral-Only cycle that was designed by BigA (the owner of this board). Its about as good as your going to get all oral and it has everything you need explained to you. :p

Any more questions feel free to post them, were here to help bro.

~Bod1

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
captaingti said:
What kind of results do you think i can obtain from this cycle made by Big A?
Just wondering.

Everything comes down to diet, training and sleep. Maybe 10lbs of quality muscle... you shouldnt put on much fat.

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
That is awesome. Thank you.
I am purchased and awaiting supply.
I will keep everyone posted. Maybee before and after photos or somthing.

captaingti

Aug 13, 2007
Would it be wise to do cardio every day that i workout? I would do it at the begining of the workout. I have been doing this allready to help with the bf %.

If this is wrong, let me know please.

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
Anything that gets your blood flowing is good to start a workout, but you don't want to waste calories on muscle groups or workouts that aren't real advantageous in my opinion. This is just my point of view that Growing the most involves workouts like bench and squat and u can refine the abs and stuff after you shed some fat and become more of a furnace (fat burning machine).