©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st day after 1st injection-?????

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Took my first shot of Test Eth. yesterday. Its my first cycle so I'm a little nervous still. My Bum is tight and a little sore and I feel week and tired. I was fine yesterday before the shot. Just curious if this bum thing is normal and what about the Tired and feeling weak.
Thanks for any replys

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I got the same flu feeling for the first few weeks. It went away though. Yeah your ass(he said "bum") is gonna hurt the whole way thru, at least mine did.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
OkieDawg said:
Took my first shot of Test Eth. yesterday. Its my first cycle so I'm a little nervous still. My Bum is tight and a little sore and I feel week and tired. I was fine yesterday before the shot. Just curious if this bum thing is normal and what about the Tired and feeling weak.
Thanks for any replys

My shots are usually a little tight and sore for a couple of days. Watch out for any redness around the injection site or fever.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
My shots are usually a little tight and sore for a couple of days. Watch out for any redness around the injection site or fever.

Thanks, There isn't any redness and the flu symptoms are there. All except the fever. Does that mean I have an infection if the Fever sets in or there is redness?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
OkieDawg said:
Thanks for any replys

Try doing your thighs. It's easier for you to do since it's right there infront of you. I do mine sitting down and it's alot easier now since i know the area to inject. What i do to help the stiffness is to rub it alot after the shot then that night when it starts to stiffen up on me i'll run the shower real hot and let me thigh sit in it for awhile. Works wonders. As far as the tiredness it's your body reacting to a foreign substance it will go away after a few more injections.