©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st delt inject

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I was thinking.....Spot-injections......is there any "truth" in it??..I mean....It takes lets say +-2 weeks for the test to start working, so why spot-inject when you can put it in the arse......and STILL wait 2 weeks??

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
nah spot injects dont work bro there is no proof to back it up, i had to move from my arss because of scar tissue. im on week 7 of my cycle. ass held up great but it was time to move sigh it sucks bad!

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
What did you hit the delt with...some substances hurt like hell (especially test) but others I have no proble with(deca, eq, tren, winny)

W

wolfyEVH

Testosperone said:
nah spot injects dont work bro there is no proof to back it up, i had to move from my arss because of scar tissue. im on week 7 of my cycle. ass held up great but it was time to move sigh it sucks bad!

why not hit the quads or ventrogluteal?

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
scared of quads..lol and i was thinking ventri gluteal but i decided delt. doesnt hurt anmore at at all

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Testosperone said:
Man I agree. Our ass got 6 spots,3 easys on each side,if you've wore 'em out you need to rest maybe...and i agree about the effectiveness of site shots,they may blow up your delt for a day or two.Big deal.why'd yours hurt so much bradda?
I drill in w a 23g1.5" at almost a right angle into the center of my delt. If i would've wanted to lift next day I dont think I could've.
You gotta do 'em jess right and dats too much damn trubble. Im right there Witcha brudda.Site Shots are for the Anabolic superfreak or the guys who kinda think of it as a hobby or something.They're their own guinea pig.
P.S.test,your ass shouldnt be worn out at week 7.You meant week 77

-Three Little Birds

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
You have to rub the snot out of that delt shot. I prefer delt shots to anything else. If I massage it enough it usually doesn't hurt at all.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Blackbird said:
You have to rub the snot out of that delt shot. I prefer delt shots to anything else. If I massage it enough it usually doesn't hurt at all.

I agree about the delts being easy and pain free. Second only to ventrogluteal. (But I've only tried delts, ventrogluteal, glutes, & bis)

I want to be my own guinea pig though (Kell). If I hadn't read on here the dangers with trap injections with hitting a nerve I would be sticking there for sure. I want bigger traps!

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Andrew said:
I agree about the delts being easy and pain free. Second only to ventrogluteal. (But I've only tried delts, ventrogluteal, glutes, & bis)

I want to be my own guinea pig though (Kell). If I hadn't read on here the dangers with trap injections with hitting a nerve I would be sticking there for sure. I want bigger traps!

I don't think there are too many people out there that would do a trap injection...you know, i've never even heard of it.
my traps will not grow either..it sucks.