©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2006 cycle little help with pct guys?

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I decided to start the following today! :rolleyes:
80mgs ED TBOL 1-10weeks
300mgs mon/thur test cypionate total 600mgs 1-10weeks
300mgs mon/thur deca durabolin total 600mgs 1-10weeks
300mgs mon/thur bold cypionate total 600mgs 1-10weeks

fast acting insulin post workout

I would like to incorprate some igfr3 in my pct!
Any advice or tips would be appreciated feel free to bash away I know alot of guys prefer higher test than deca,etc but from my past experince I believe higher deca/bold would be better for me(lean mass) :smoker:

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
No one has any thoughts on pct,etc????????

Dam Can I get alittle feedback ?
negative is better than nothing guys!
I know someone here can help out? :rolleyes:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I like nolva 20 ed for a month or so and HCG 2000iu two weeks after last test enth, then 500-1000 HCG each week for another 2 weeks. I don't use clomid. Having said that, I know I'm going to get slammed for posting this. I think it is more common to start with higher nolva doses (40 or so to start) and taper a bit (to 10-20) and add clomid 100 or so initially then 50 ed for a few weeks. There seems to be a fair bit of debate about HCG. I found it definitely improved recovery in terms of increased libido, increased testicular size, etc. over nolva alone post-cycle. However, some feel that HCG should only be used in modest doses (say 500 per week) while on cycle, particularly with AAS that shut you down hard like tren. Either way, I wouldn't go beyond 2-3 weeks of HCG post-cycle so that you don't become desensitized to your own hormones.

One other thing.....be CAREFUL with insulin post-workout!!!!!! After a hard workout, with no glucose or glycogen reserves (particularly after a long cardio workout), you risk hypoglycemic shock, unconsciousness, etc from insulin. I just have to say I think it's a bad idea. If you're going to use it I hope you are limiting it to no more than 5 to 8 units absolute max unless you are eating a good glucose source at the same time.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
[I,m actually only using 4units and drinking a shake and taking glutamine 5000mgs!
I used to use preworkout but was told post is better?
So how long from last injection would you start pct?
also did you have any over thoughts about my cycle?
I know alot of people prefer higher test?
later
pitbull :rolleyes: :twisted:

QUOTE=stealthmeister]I like nolva 20 ed for a month or so and HCG 2000iu two weeks after last test enth, then 500-1000 HCG each week for another 2 weeks. I don't use clomid. Having said that, I know I'm going to get slammed for posting this. I think it is more common to start with higher nolva doses (40 or so to start) and taper a bit (to 10-20) and add clomid 100 or so initially then 50 ed for a few weeks. There seems to be a fair bit of debate about HCG. I found it definitely improved recovery in terms of increased libido, increased testicular size, etc. over nolva alone post-cycle. However, some feel that HCG should only be used in modest doses (say 500 per week) while on cycle, particularly with AAS that shut you down hard like tren. Either way, I wouldn't go beyond 2-3 weeks of HCG post-cycle so that you don't become desensitized to your own hormones.

One other thing.....be CAREFUL with insulin post-workout!!!!!! After a hard workout, with no glucose or glycogen reserves (particularly after a long cardio workout), you risk hypoglycemic shock, unconsciousness, etc from insulin. I just have to say I think it's a bad idea. If you're going to use it I hope you are limiting it to no more than 5 to 8 units absolute max unless you are eating a good glucose source at the same time.[/QUOTE]

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
AKAPITBULL said:
[I,m actually only using 4units and drinking a shake and taking glutamine 5000mgs!
I used to use preworkout but was told post is better?
So how long from last injection would you start pct?
also did you have any over thoughts about my cycle?
I know alot of people prefer higher test?
later
pitbull :rolleyes: :twisted:

Re: test....I know a lot of guys here use large doses, but I increased mine to 500 per week this cycle, along with tren ac and winny and I've seen significant strength gains and appear more cut / lean. Not much mass increase, but that's not my goal and I'm likely not doing anywhere near enough high weight / low rep. training in the gym to get big, and all the cardio burns it off anyways.

Re: pct....depends partly on esters you're using. If you're on test cyp, the levels won't be down for 2 weeks at least after last injection, so pct will have less effect in that period. I go on nolva right after last injection anyways though....it's cheap, keeps the fat and water down, and likely can't hurt for an extra couple of weeks. Not everyone would agree though. The HCG I'll delay a week or two after last test. enanthate. If you were on something like test. prop / masteron prop., etc. your pct should start sooner, as the AAS levels will drop much more quickly after last injection with those.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
You actually back everything up I was planning on doing thanks I was planning on starting with 40mgs novaldex,and then 30,20,10,so forth 1 a week and adding hcg in after 3rd week! :rolleyes:

KeepOnGrowin

Aug 18, 2004
OK, just for the sake of the conversation here's what I've been doing for my last two cycles and it has worked great. The last week of my cycle I run anavar 20,20,30,30,40,40,40 as the esters clear to keep things going. I can tell it adds hardness and keeps strength up and supposedly isn't too hard on the hpta because it doesn't aromatize. I start the hcg about 5 days out from what I'm calling the end which is when enough of the esters have cleared to not have an impact. I run it for 2 weeks 3500/wk. I also run arimidex for the last week 1 mg/day to make sure I have very little estrogen in my system when I come off and occasionally .5 mg during pct to keep it low. About 3 days from the end I start tamox 20 mg 2times/day to start. After a week I taper to 20/day for two to three more weeks depending on how things are progressing. I run cabergoline .5 mg every 3 1/2 days with the hcg to keep prolactin down (and the wood up). I'm also running ReduceXT, an anticortisol, at max recommended dosage and nettle root extract, binds to shbg, 1 g /day. Now I know this sounds like a lot and a pain in the ass too but I'm keeping 90% plus of my gains, and I'm an ectomorph, and some days have to hurry home to the girlfriend after work during pct. And my sex drive is stupidly sensitive. Saw Palmetto makes me not even care what a woman looks like and forget a full woody.

Just out of curiousity, why do you wait until two weeks into pct to run the hcg? Isn't it to get the boys going again so that when you stop the hpta negative feedback loop with the tamox they'll be ready when the endogenous leutinizing hormone starts to kick?

To go back to your original question about the igf-1 lr3 and pct. I did a 4 week cycle 60 mcg/day beginning two weeks from the end of a 1test cyp, test enth cycle and while it made my muscles hard as rocks and I did post slight gains it didn't work the magic for the boys I've heard others report.