©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

200mg/week

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thinking about adding 200mg/week to 500mg/week for ten weeks. Will the 200mg/week deca do anything for a 200lb guy who is 38?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Are you asking about adding 400mg a week of Deca to 500mg a week of test? First, I recommend 400mg a week minimum of Deca. Second, I would save it for my second cycle, not my first.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thanks DragonRider. I am probably reading too much. I have seen several posts about deca and test first cycles. Coming in I was thinking about deca and I having trouble forgetting about it. Thanks man.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Usually The Ppl That Say Use Anything More Than Test Only For A First Cycle Are Dumbasses That Have Either

A. Never Done A Cycle Or
B. Want To Look Like Their This Big Gear Machine That Can Handle Anything.

500mg Of Test Is Plenty For Your First.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Ok, im a short guy, and i used a combo with Test and Deca as a 6 week cycle ( this was my first cycle ), and i can tell you, i don't even KNOW what water is..My muscles was maby not that HUGE, but i saw a big diff..Small when i did'nt "make" them, end big when i "make" them, which means there were basicly NO exess water in it..AND.....they were solid..ie my lowest dose per week was---> Test 70 mg and Deca 20 mg...my highest was Test 210mg and Deca 60mg..I know the figures doesn't look right, but i had to re-calculate as my Test came in at 1000mg /10ml bottle, and Deca at 50mg/amp ( this is all i could get in our country at the moment )....Now i know ppl will laugh if they see this little doses, but you must remember i'm only about 5"5.....Long story short.....I saw a big diff....and thats what counts..I also believe ( correct me if i'm wrong ), but apparently rumours have it that if you use TOO MUCH at a time, your body rejects the rest and brakes it down to some other sort of particles or something....My cycle was 2xbottle Test at 1000mg/10ml, and 6x Amp Deca 50mg/Amp...maby this will give you a roughly idea....:)

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

Robin Hood said:
Ok, im a short guy, and i used a combo with Test and Deca as a 6 week cycle ( this was my first cycle ), and i can tell you, i don't even KNOW what water is..My muscles was maby not that HUGE, but i saw a big diff..Small when i did'nt "make" them, end big when i "make" them, which means there were basicly NO exess water in it..AND.....they were solid..ie my lowest dose per week was---> Test 70 mg and Deca 20 mg...my highest was Test 210mg and Deca 60mg..I know the figures doesn't look right, but i had to re-calculate as my Test came in at 1000mg /10ml bottle, and Deca at 50mg/amp ( this is all i could get in our country at the moment )....Now i know ppl will laugh if they see this little doses, but you must remember i'm only about 5"5.....Long story short.....I saw a big diff....and thats what counts..I also believe ( correct me if i'm wrong ), but apparently rumours have it that if you use TOO MUCH at a time, your body rejects the rest and brakes it down to some other sort of particles or something....My cycle was 2xbottle Test at 1000mg/10ml, and 6x Amp Deca 50mg/Amp...maby this will give you a roughly idea....:)

your body produces about 50-70mg of test a week.......i highly doubt the deca had any action, at that dose, especially the length of cycle. Test prolly didnt do much for you either at 6 weeks. The difference you saw was probably all mental, plus i'm sure you ate a lot more. If this was your first time really working out either ever, or after a very long absense, then most, if not all these gains were just from regular newbie gains...regardless of the juice.

as for your question about using too much gear...i think you have that mixed up with TOO LONG....if you use a good average amount of steroids, then take your time on equals time off, you should be fine with that same dose the next cycle. However, if you're a bodybuilder who stays on gear year-round w/o time off, then i believe that you would have to keep upping the dose every so often.

if thats all you can get (test and deca at those doses) then i'd suggest trying to get some sterile vials, and buy lots of test and deca (if its affordable) and put all your gear into 2 big vials, so you can draw up the normal amount instead of those "less that HRT amounts". Do you guys regulate what comes in from other countries???? No sources here ship to you??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
First of all, i'm 44 years old, so i doubt if my body delivers that amount of Test...:) One of the boards members DID contact me on juice, but the fuckup is, after converting our Rands to Dollars, it's basicly unafodable here :(
Just to give you an exsample...lets say, a certain type of juice costs $75, it will cost me here R430.....now our basic sallery here is, lets say for the average guy, R3000...After deductions, he is lucky to have R1500....Now if i devide 1500 with 430, i get not even 4.....( and that doesn't even include shipping ), which means you have to work a WHOLE MONTH, just to get +- 4 juice ( if you know what i mean )
Now...THAT SUCKS!!!
Just as a matter of interrest...With the average sallery you guys get, how many juice ( ie @ $75/juice ) can you guys get in a month??

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
your body produces about 50-70mg of test a week.......i highly doubt the deca had any action, at that dose, especially the length of cycle. Test prolly didnt do much for you either at 6 weeks. The difference you saw was probably all mental, plus i'm sure you ate a lot more. If this was your first time really working out either ever, or after a very long absense, then most, if not all these gains were just from regular newbie gains...regardless of the juice.

as for your question about using too much gear...i think you have that mixed up with TOO LONG....if you use a good average amount of steroids, then take your time on equals time off, you should be fine with that same dose the next cycle. However, if you're a bodybuilder who stays on gear year-round w/o time off, then i believe that you would have to keep upping the dose every so often.

if thats all you can get (test and deca at those doses) then i'd suggest trying to get some sterile vials, and buy lots of test and deca (if its affordable) and put all your gear into 2 big vials, so you can draw up the normal amount instead of those "less that HRT amounts". Do you guys regulate what comes in from other countries???? No sources here ship to you??
Wolfy, what would you suggest the TOTAL amount of juice that a guy of my height should use on his first cycle??...ie 4x bottles Test @ 100mg/ml/10mil bottle...etc etc...
thx

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Wolfy, what would you suggest the TOTAL amount of juice that a guy of my height should use on his first cycle??...ie 4x bottles Test @ 100mg/ml/10mil bottle...etc etc...
thx
You are asking the wrong question. It's not a matter of how many bottles. It's a matter of how many milligrams per week no matter how many bottles that takes. I'm not flaming you, but I'm trying to convince you that you will not be able to communicate until we are all speaking the same language. You need to be able to see this in terms of total milligrams per week to be able to communicate. Using your numbers (Test @ 100mg/ml/10ml), that bottle will last 2 and 1/2 weeks or give you 5 shots if you inject every Monday and Thursday (which you should be with Enanthate or Cypionate). You will need 8 bottles at that strength to do 1 cycle.

You, at your height and bodyweight NEED at least 400mg of test per week to grow.

Deca NEEDS to be taken a MINIMUM of 10 to 12 weeks at 400 mg per week to see any real effects. With proper diet you should have put 25 to 30 pounds (11 to 14 kg) on in your first cycle. If you didn't, that is the evidence you are doing something wrong.

Do you know what the conversion rate is from rands to US dollars. The average cycle costs about $300 to $400 dollars with ancilliaries. That is why you save your money until you have enough to do a cycle.
If you get paid every 2 weeks, you can buy 1 bottle per week if that would help you. If you only get paid once every month you would have to get 2 bottles. But, make sure you have your anti- e's and PCT first.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
Thanks DragonRider. I am probably reading too much. I have seen several posts about deca and test first cycles. Coming in I was thinking about deca and I having trouble forgetting about it. Thanks man.
I see alot of threads like that too. We are more conservative here for a number of reasons. But, one of the best is, you don't know which roid is affecting you which way if you do more than 1 on your first cycle. I don't mind adding Dbol for a first cycle simply because you run it for 4 to 5 weeks and it is out of your system before you finish the injectible test. So, you can still tell which roid is doing what. But, many of my fellow MODs and vets on this board would disagree and I respect their opinion because I understand the safety angle they are coming from. For subsequent cycles most of us will recommend running test and 1 other roid at a time so you can see which ones work for you and which ones don't. ( For example test and deca, test and EQ or test and tren). IMHO you should have a number of cycles under you belt before you run 3 injectibles together. (Test, EQ and Tren acetate for example).
The good thing is, you are still reading.