©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle Input

fcknmaw

Jun 18, 2005
Back and Forth, Ca
Hey guys. Been a member for a couple months, and this is my first post. This forum has helped make my descision making much easier.

Here's my question. I'm planning on running Test E, Deca or EQ, and D-bol the first 4-6 weeks. I want to know what you guys would suggest as far as the Deca/EQ goes. What do you prefer, and what doseages do you think would produce the best results? Same with the Test E, how much, and how frequent an injection?

I had great results with my 1st cycle. I used 500mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca a week for 10 weeks, and 20-30mg D-bol the 1st 4 weeks. I started at 195lbs and got up to 230lbs. With PCT I reatined most of my gains. I'm still 225lbs.

Here are my vitals:

25 years old
6'1"
225lbs.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post.

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
fcknmaw said:
Hey guys. Been a member for a couple months, and this is my first post. This forum has helped make my descision making much easier.

Here's my question. I'm planning on running Test E, Deca or EQ, and D-bol the first 4-6 weeks. I want to know what you guys would suggest as far as the Deca/EQ goes. What do you prefer, and what doseages do you think would produce the best results? Same with the Test E, how much, and how frequent an injection?

I had great results with my 1st cycle. I used 500mg Sustanon, 400mg Deca a week for 10 weeks, and 20-30mg D-bol the 1st 4 weeks. I started at 195lbs and got up to 230lbs. With PCT I reatined most of my gains. I'm still 225lbs.

Here are my vitals:

25 years old
6'1"
225lbs.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post.

I recommend test @ 500-750mg per week and deca or EQ @ 600-800mg per week. Two shots a week each will do just fine.

MdTNT

Well, first i would suggest you kep your tst higher than your deca, that is unless you want to hae seom presonal sexual insufficencies.
Typicaly i would run a cycle like this:
Test e 750mg wk 1 - 10
EQ or Deaca 400mg - 600mg wk 1 - 10
D-bol 30mg - 40 mg ed wk 1 - 4

My main issue with this is that i really prefer to see eq on longer cycle with 10 wks being a minimum and like 12 - 16 wks better, you will see mroe results form it on that in the end.
From the way your first cycle sounds you seem to have done pretty well off of it so I would keep things as close to that depending on what your goals are gonna be for this cycle.
I assumne your diet is pretty much in order so if your looking to get ready for a bulker again tehn i would go with thoise doses and you should be fine. M-

fcknmaw

Jun 18, 2005
Back and Forth, Ca
Right on guys. That was about the range I was guessing with the Test. The first cycle with Deca worked well, but I want to see how I do with EQ. SO I guess I'll go that route. Thanks again.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
you don't think 600mg of deca is too much for a second cycle?

im contemplating this same exact cycle, but was told to stick with 400mg of deca.the deca I buy comes 300mg per ml so 600mg would be a nice easy dose.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mr.nitrofish said:
you don't think 600mg of deca is too much for a second cycle?

I have cycled for many many moons and still do not go over 400mg of Deca.

Last edited:

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Thats why sometimes its best to read what our brothers on here think, and make an educated decission//// b/c noone knows your body better than you.....

fcknmaw

Jun 18, 2005
Back and Forth, Ca
I was pleased with my gains on the first cycle, so I guess 400mg Deca should do the trick again. I'm interested to see what results I'll get with 750mg of Enanthate. Cross my fingers!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
I have cycled for many many moons and still do not go over 400mg of Deca.
Good point. I've gone as high as 900mg a week just to see what it would do and I can honestly say that it did not give better results than 400 or 500 per week. If you don't respond at 400mg per week, you won't respond at 900. JMHO

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I also notice with Deca that I cant use it more than once a year or my body wont respond to it very well. It definitely hangs around a long time in your system. I bet it really stays with you at 900mg!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I was at 1g of cyp and 600mg's of deca and everything was good...till my tes and deca amounts were to close...For me 60 & 40 worked pretty good....Considering it was I/P injectables....

P

pincrusher

well i guess im the oddball because i have gone up to 1g of deca and really liked its affects. of course i was much higher with my test level to prevent manhood issues ;)