©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle-ish dbol,test,Tren

faight

Feb 17, 2017
12% BF 175 lbs 35yr old
1st cycle YEARS AGO was from 500mg/wk test E to a reckless amount.
So basically a born again virgin

2nd attempt:
DBOL 30- 50mg/day for 6wks
Test E 500mg/wk Monday and Thursday? For 12-16wks
Aromasin 12.5mg/day, if estrogen then up to 50mg/day
Tren 300-400mg/wk for 8wks (run at beginning or end?)
Clomid 3wks after, 250mg/day1, days 2-11 @ 100mg, 12-21@50mg
Nolva 20mg/days 1-16, days 17-21@10mg/day

Please answer the questions.
Does this look good? Thanks

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I'll be honest! I could post that you should do this or that, tweak this or that, blah, blah, blah. But, I'm old school, when I first started AAS there was no PCT. You cycled up, then you cycled back down. No Clomid, no Nova......I'm paying for that now, I'll be on TRT for the rest of my life. Currently, I stay on year round, Cruise and blast. Cruise at TRT doses, blast at maybe a gram of Test. The only thing I would suggest is that you do Bloods before you start, See where you are right now. Make sure your Kidney and Liver functions are within range, your Blood Pressure is normal. If you do that, and check again half way through your cycle, I believe that would benefit you in the long run. Good luck, Brother, and thanks for posting.

12% BF 175 lbs 35yr old
1st cycle YEARS AGO was from 500mg/wk test E to a reckless amount.
So basically a born again virgin

2nd attempt:
DBOL 30- 50mg/day for 6wks
Test E 500mg/wk Monday and Thursday? For 12-16wks
Aromasin 12.5mg/day, if estrogen then up to 50mg/day
Tren 300-400mg/wk for 8wks (run at beginning or end?)
Clomid 3wks after, 250mg/day1, days 2-11 @ 100mg, 12-21@50mg
Nolva 20mg/days 1-16, days 17-21@10mg/day

Please answer the questions.
Does this look good? Thanks

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You're not gonna like it, but I'm gonna give you the honest answer anyway, cuz that's how I roll. You have no business cycling at 175 lbs unless you're 4'10". Spend the next year solid in the gym, lifting 5-6 days a week, put on +\-30 lbs, and then we can talk. Otherwise, you're likely to put your body through a lot of stress for no good reason.

Just my opinion. Others may be willing to help you line out a cycle, just not me. If you want training and diet advice in the mean time I'd be more than willing to help you with that.

faight

Feb 17, 2017
I've been dieting for 6 months from 230. The heaviest I've ever bulked to (on a lot of test) was 250. You may be right. I'm tired of getting huge and strong, but having a lot of body fat, then losing all the muscle during cutting.
My trainer said that test will help you no matter what you're doing.
So that's what I'm going for. I'm bulking while I'm at a low bodyfat percentage and trying to keep it that way with a perfect diet.
Though not recommended, I should try a TRT cut

faight

Feb 17, 2017
I've been dieting for 6 months from 230. The heaviest I've ever bulked to (on a lot of test) was 250. You may be right. I'm tired of getting huge and strong, but having a lot of body fat, then losing all the muscle during cutting.
My trainer said that test will help you no matter what you're doing.
So that's what I'm going for. I'm bulking while I'm at a low bodyfat percentage and trying to keep it that way with a perfect diet.
Though not recommended, I should try a TRT cut

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
It sounds like you're just dirty bulking and getting fat, but not really putting on that much muscle. If you've dieted down and lost 75 lbs and a lot of it was muscle, then there's something seriously wrong with either your training, diet, or both most likely.

If you're paying a trainer to help you bulk, and he can't get you to put on muscle without you getting really fat........ well, I think you can see what I'm getting at. Do what you want, but there are clearly bigger problems here. And using gear isn't going to fix any of them.

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006
That's a lot of tren for anyone to be running....let alone a second cycle. Start low and get the most you can out of it. Why not just run the 500 mgs of test...and maybe the dbol if you want to? That's still a great cycle

faight

Feb 17, 2017
That's a lot of tren for anyone to be running....let alone a second cycle. Start low and get the most you can out of it. Why not just run the 500 mgs of test...and maybe the dbol if you want to? That's still a great cycle

You told me this 7 weeks too late. I've never noticed any sides except for being annoyed more often. I'm a little disappointed actually. Gains have slowed down.
I don't understand the point of running dbol after 3 weeks as that is when the test (and tren) kicks in.

faight

Feb 17, 2017
In weeks 3-5 I had aggression and intensity. I had plenty of energy. I attributed it to the dbol? Now weeks 6 & 7 I'm a little lethargic. My workouts don't seem as intense? The pumps are dwindling off. My strength gains aren't as big. I normally workout 2 hours but can go as long as 3 if I have the time. 1-2 days/week resting but normally only 1. I'm eating 20 x body weight. How do I get the energetic aggression back? I can't take time off at the end of a tren cycle. Thanks

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

3-400 mg/wk of Tren really isn't all that much. It's about half of what I run for a standard Tren cycle. But I run hardly any Test with it as well. Lots of guys run in excess of a gram a wk. Tren isn't dangerous, it just has really intense side effects.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
You told me this 7 weeks too late. I've never noticed any sides except for being annoyed more often. I'm a little disappointed actually. Gains have slowed down.

I don't understand the point of running dbol after 3 weeks as that is when the test (and tren) kicks in.

Some people like to add an oral in when their injectable kick in to add synergy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk