©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle opinions

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey every one i will be starting my second cycle in 10 weeks but im tryin to get all my ducks in a row now. im thinking maybe test E again and Eq or deca im not sure, also i wann use an oral was thinking dbol for the first 4-5 weeks to get things started i really wanna use drol but im gonna hold off. any suggestions thanx.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
...it's my longtime favorite

250 TestE Tuesdays and Fridays
200 Equipoise Tuesdays and Fridays
(1)Anadrol ED except weekends ( I've ALWAYS taken weekends off on the orals)
And I also take LIV.52 2tabs/2 x a day...religously.For liver support.

I can extend my use of the anadrol as long as 6 weeks when Im taking the Liv.52.(before my ALT hits around 110) Plus, it drops those elevated enzymes dramatically when you're cycle is done(back below 50 or 40)---Its too cheap not to take,and I've seen its effects on my labwork[ALT,AST] time after time...

Deca? I have a pct app. for that
I use to cycle with it yrs ago when I was learning what works for me

Last edited:

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
thanx for the opinions, im still deciding i got a ways to go before i start cycle two. i like the sound of test E equipoise but ive heard mixed things frim equipoise so. oh yeh my stats are if u need them lol 227 5'10" bench 415 squat 620 bf 16-17% im trying to get bf down to about 10 so im planning a hard core diet change thanx for all the advvice