©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle opinions.

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Well im going to be starting my 2nd cycle. I ran my first cycle of test e 500mgs, and i mean the gains were gr8, but I didnt want to get huge lol. So im looking for a good cutting cycle. Any advice? With the test E i did 500mgs through a 7day period and experienced no gyno what so ever.. For the cut cycle I was thinking. 300mg test e to balance everything out, 20mg var a day, and clen and run this for 10 to 12 weeks.. But im unsure if this cycle is even worth while..... HELP GUYS, lol.. I did a search for a var only cycle I seen a post awhile ago about it, but couldnt find it... Id primarily like to just do a anavar only cycle though... with a bit of test e, or c

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
anavar is suppressive to natural test, so it would be best to run some test with it.

up the var to to at least 40-50mg/day.

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
How would a cycle like this look
Wk 1-12 Test Cyp 500mg Weekly
Wk 1-2, 4-6, 8-10 Clen 1cc Orally Daily (about 110ml I think it comes out to)
Wk 4-8 Tren 75mg eod
Wk 2-4 Winny V tabs 50mg ed (Possibly)

This is just a sample cycle of possibly what i am considering.. Looking for lean mean muscle gain with this cycle, hows it look??? Any dosage recommendations or changes welcomed.. I took the var out because of the pricing I got quoted on it. soooo none of that for me that is some expensive stuff, lol... But I replaced the var with tren because of the excellent reviews and other peoples success with it... Im also considering running some winny v tabs in there...

Last edited:

Gettinhuge_pump

I would go ahead and bump the test up to 500 a week. Sunday and Wed for example. Even just wantin to gain lean muscle you would probly have better results and be more pleased. A big part of your results is going to depend on your diet and workout routine. There are certain exercises that can help you cut as opposed to bulk ect... Good luck bro!

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
My diet is pretty decent I try to eat about 6times daily and have a post work out whey shake (I hate the dam shakes lol). I work out 3times weekly and do cardio 6times weekly. Ive learned over working just doesnt cut it your shit needs time to recover.