©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle Test E only (started Feb.1 2014)

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Did my daily 28.5units in the glute last night. No pain what so ever today. I guess all my pain was from pinning in new areas. My last cycle I used only flutes so I guess they got broke in. I'm really happy to wake up without so much pain. Ill prob rotate glutes and maybe try shoulders again.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Right now I am only taking 5mg tamox. I have some letro on hand but that's the only AI I have right now...not sure if I wanna start it or just try continuing without it.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Right now I am only taking 5mg tamox. I have some letro on hand but that's the only AI I have right now...not sure if I wanna start it or just try continuing without it.

Letro Is pretty serious shit. If that's What you used before then I'm not surprised you had joint issues. In the future adex or aromasin would be better choices. Good luck.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Letro Is pretty serious shit. If that's What you used before then I'm not surprised you had joint issues. In the future adex or aromasin would be better choices. Good luck.

Thanks bro, I've been thinkin about using the letro at a very low dose every other day or something like that. As soon as I can I'm going to order some aromasin.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Not using letro...fuck that. I'm am going to run the hcg during the last half of the cycle at 250iu 2x week. I think I will just take 5mg of tamox every other day for now. We will see how it goes. I have the letro on hand if I have any problems. Gym has been good, diet good, libido great.
I've been right around 190lbs.
Started using a Arnold style volume program.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Not using letro...fuck that. I'm am going to run the hcg during the last half of the cycle at 250iu 2x week. I think I will just take 5mg of tamox every other day for now. We will see how it goes. I have the letro on hand if I have any problems. Gym has been good, diet good, libido great.
I've been right around 190lbs.
Started using a Arnold style volume program.

Why not just get aromasin or Adex? You are probably going to need an AI with the hcg anyway

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Well ill have my aromasin by Friday. Planning on running a pretty low dose. I also have some test prop coming to run at the end of my cycle. Ive read that it's common to run the test prop at the start of a cycle in order to get things going. With that in mind I was wondering if I could still use some when it comes in (3 more days) in an attempt to speed things up. I imagine at this point it wouldn't be a good idea since I'm a few weeks in. Input would be appreciated.

I've been doing the pins every day. Shoulders and glutes have been dealing with it ok but I guess my quads arnt use to it yet cause they get the sorest of all.

So far libido is up slightly, muscles feeling a little more pumped maybe but not much difference yet.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
I'm taking 12.5mg of aromasin everyday. Still pinning everyday. Going good so far. Vascularity has increased quite a bit. Recovery has improved. Libido is slightly up. I think I'm still getting my estro levels in check. I had a little acne flare up a couple days before i started the aromasin. I guess I'm in the magic week now...we shall see.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
So things are progressing well. Still just running the 600mg test e per week, pinning everyday. Taking 12.5mg of Aromasin daily. Eating good but always working on that... Gym has been pretty good...seems to get a little better each day. This is my 5th week so things should really be picking up this week. As far as this workout program... I've pretty much always done the typical one major muscle group per day routine...so this "Arnold" style program is a first for me. Right now I'm basically doing a modified and simplified version of what I originally posted. I basically have two different lift days...day one I do legs and arms, and shoulders. Then day 2 I do chest and back. I rotate day one and two and usually take a Saturday and/or Sunday off. I'm really not sure how I feel about this program yet...I'm hitting it pretty hard but I am getting almost zero sorness. When I say hitting it hard I mean I'm doing like 6 sets of everything...usually the first 3 sets being warmup sets but still increasing difficulty and the last 3 being work sets. I'm keeping my squats around 225 for 10-15 reps for my 3 work sets...I've ventured up to 275x6 or so but I just don't like doing less than 10-12 reps on anything. My bench is pretty beast, I warm up for 3 sets then do 225x10-12reps for my last 3 sets. I do weighted pull-ups with 50lbs of chains...15reps x3 then I loose the chains and do 3 more sets to failure. These are not the only exercises I do...they are just the highlights I guess..haha. But anyways I just don't know....does my lack of sorness mean no growth..? Or am I just recovering that fast..? I have a pretty extreme history of physical fitness and I know I recover faster than the average person...but damn I'm doing major groups every other day and almost zero soreness...except for maybe a little when I stretch the next morning. Not sure what to do...I think I will stick it out and try adding more into the mix. I've only had a slight weight gain since I've started...at the start I was bouncing between 185-190. Now I'm between about 190-194. As far as the test goes I have had a significant increase in vascularity, libido, and I guess recovery as well. I don't feel like I've had much strength gain yet. I'm ready to put on some mass dammit. I get sick of seeing dudes that weigh 250 who can't touch my abilities in the gym...but there I am looking skinny still haha. Some dude started talking to me the other day and I mentioned I was stuck around 190lbs...he looked at me suprised as hell and was like..190?? Dude I weigh 190 and your way bigger than me. I guess it's the low bodyfat. I'm a lean machine but ready for some more quality mass. I still have a long ways to go (7 weeks) so I'm not getting frustrated yet...but lets just say if this damn test only cycle doesn't get me over 200lbs, I will be running a much more extreme cycle down the road. I am going to start some hcg as soon as I can get some damn bacwater. Nuts really haven't changed much but I'm sure it won't be long.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
So I figured since in not allowed to post any feedback in the feedback forums...ill just post it in my log. I ordered some shit from a source on here back in January. I didn't receive my product and I didn't get a response to multiple emails. After posting feedback in the feedback forum I was attacked by all the minions in the forum and told it was somehow my fault the sponsor failed to send me my product. It was only after talking to a moderator that the sponsor even emailed me back. The sponsor then claimed it was my fault for not emailing him about it "for a long time". (Which is bs because I have all the emails I sent with no replies) So then the sponsor still didn't have the product I had ordered so I requested a refund. Never heard anything so I emailed a week later and was told the refund had already been sent. Well no refund has come. All the feedback was deleted from his forum as if negitive feedback is not welcome in the feedback forum. But it's all good..it didn't take long to figure out how this site operates. Several of the sponsors on this site i oredered from are overpriced and it took at least a month to get the product. Then I tried the domestic source and never received the product or a refund. Strangely enough I did meet a much better source who emails me back within hours and my products have come within 7 days..everytime. That's how business is done. Anyhow, pretty disappointed and I'm sure this post is somehow "not allowed" lol at least I was Very nIce and aVoIded tellIng the sponsors Very own name.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
I'm at about 196lbs. I cut back the aromasin to 12.5mg E3.5days. The daily dose was way to much and crashed my estro. I'm hoping things are good at this lower dose.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Almost there...at about 197-199lbs. will be over 200 soon. Feeling great. Current gear: 600mg test e per week, 12.5mg aromasin E3.5D, 250iu HCG E3.5D. Soon I will switch to 600mg test prop per week, will stack tren ace @ 75mg daily, will have prami on hand. Prob will start the prami after the first week of tren. Might up aromasin dose to 12.5mg EOD if I feel it's needed.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Wrees did u post pics? Or im not seeing them on this pad.. How long total for latest cycle. Thks.

I started Feb.1st and im running 15weeks. There are a couple pics on this thread from when I started this cycle. I have a back shot ill post but I got some bad sunburn a few days ago. I'm right at 200lbs now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 24

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
I've decided I'm going to go ahead and run it. I think I'll keep my test @ 600mg/week and ill prob run 50-75mg of tren ace ED. I'm still running 250iu HCG E3.5D and I upped my aromasin to 12.5mg EOD.

Last edited: