©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Cycle time. Going to start in 3weeks

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
This is my 2nd cycle I know its not hardcore or anything but I wanted something I could get very lean hard muscle mass with and keep it over at the end of the cycle. So here it is
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ (200mg sun and weds)
Week 1 to 10: 75Mg of Tren EOD
Week 1 to 10: 25 mg proviron daily
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
CLENBUTEROL FOR PCT

I was trying to stay away from test this cycle. But what do you's think?

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
They are going to tell you that you need test as always due to the shutdown that tren will give you. I dont know what dosage you should use with the dosage of tren, but I am sure someone will assist here.

W

wolfyEVH

why do you want to stay away from test when tren is 5 x's more anabolic and androgenic than test.....

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Well I didnt like Test E, i mean my results on it were fantastic. But I was always hot, and my gf reported that my mood had changed I didnt notice it. I would run some test again, but I'd like not to run Test E... And Id like to keep the dosage around 400mg... I did 500mg Test E and was content upped to 625 on the Test E wit no sign of gyno so I know what my limits are. And if test is recommended I only want to use it so not to shut me down

W

wolfyEVH

justin96z28 said:
Well I didnt like Test E, i mean my results on it were fantastic. But I was always hot, and my gf reported that my mood had changed I didnt notice it. I would run some test again, but I'd like not to run Test E... And Id like to keep the dosage around 400mg... I did 500mg Test E and was content upped to 625 on the Test E wit no sign of gyno so I know what my limits are. And if test is recommended I only want to use it so not to shut me down

well even with test you're still shut down....you'll get really hot and sweaty on tren......test is test...it wasnt the esters fault......

you cant have your cake and eat it to...if you're going to cycle, you have to put up w/ the little sides that you will get..... (increased heart rate/bp, insomnia, increased bodytemp, always sweating, etc)

W

wolfyEVH

justin96z28 said:
it didnt bother me im not making it out to be like that... I just would rather do test c over test e.... Would that be fine??? Im up for changing my cycle... Just gimme some different cycle opinions, guys

thats fine, but there really no difference in C versus E...just go with whatever is cheapest

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Bump wolfy. Dump the tren, add the test. Personally wouldn't start the Proviron until the 3rd or 4th week. Add oral winny the last 4 weeks if you really want this to be a cutter, but there will be some side effects. You play, you pay.

my .02

Nitrateman

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Justin96z28 what are your stats...weight...etc....

Because personally I would up the EQ and run it a bit longer....If you are around 200 or so I would consider going at least 600mg EQ. Just a thought!!

Also for BP I would recommend taking Hawthorne Berries and/or CoQ10....They tend to help lower it a bit!!

For the insonmia you can take Valerian. This will help relax you a bit and give you a more deep, quality rest state.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Justin If you want you can run the winny right up until you start pct. So if you start pct on wk 13, then counting backwards you could run the winny on wks 12, 11,10 and 9.

Just a thought...cycle looks real good though.

Nitrateman

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Remember what works for one person may not work so well for the next. Stick with your original schedule of 10 weeks and maybe bump the EQ if you feel you need to. Maybe next time do it a diff way.
Don't run the winny longer than 6 weeks!
What ever you chose to do, don't get all crazy with it.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Nitrateman

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Just my thoughts justin......And this is speaking from experience keep it simple but don't underdose yourself.....There's nothing worse than spending $$$ on a cycle and running the whole thing just to be at maitenance level.

I would suggest if you can run 12 weeks of EQ @ 400mg then do that...EQ is very mild and honestly 600-800 is not that high and extremely manageable...My suggestion is at least do 12 weeks @ 400 if you can...Good luck with your cycle buddy! And whichever route you go we are all here to help.