©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
going to bridge off this cycle with turanabol go through clen and t3 (?),
next cycle is going to include 10 week with either (and im looking for feedback on this one)
test e again with anadrol and HGH -or-
sustenon equipoise and HGH which would be the better way to go??
the HGH was expensive so i want to get max results.

i have heard that test, whatever kind, HGH and insulin are the best yielders but you gotta be very careful about it. the HGH was ordered on april 13 and didnt get shipped until may 13, how is that for a long time.
thanks for the responses on the gains. i was in a car wreck dec 13 and i was about 198. i had never done a cycle but had been in the gym regular. i lost all that and when i got back in serious i picked a lot back up. its nice to walk around at 210 tho :)

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
hay I cant be of much help because I dont know to much about HGH ,
with the test IMO stick with the test e and run it for 12 weeks lots of people have good things to say about A bombs althoe thay are harsh on your body for that reason I would go with the Eq

Remember to take some time off between cycles to get the most out of it (time on including PCT = time off)

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
any other help?
taking the liv 52 and not stayin on the adrol for extended periods either. dragonrider, bigsarge you guys put up a lot of good stuff

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
if you've done testosterone enanthate last cycle switch up and do testosterone Cypionate this cycle. As for the anadrol i liked it alot. I'm in my 5th week and running it at 100mgs ED. I just got labs done 2 days ago and my they came out fine.

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
on the enathate ive gotten both mass and strength. i want to do that again. between the different supps. what is going to be the strongest cycle, drol with enath test and HGH???
the cyp going to yield the results? why cant i just run test e again

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
test e is fine very much the same compound as test c , test is test the big diferance is the half life prop disapates in your system quickly so ed shots are required or sus which is a blend to take full advantage of it shot it every other day or save yourself all the pricks and got 2 x a week with E or C

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
back to your original question if you are looking strictly to bulk up i would go with the drol. if you want nice solid gains with a little less water retention then go with the eq. as far as the hgh i haven't tried it

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
i appreciate the advice guys, but honestly if you were talking about how your mom just bought a new dog i wouldnt care, those avatars are worth lookin at just by themselves- i might wait on the eq cause ill have to order more. hopefully someone will respond who has some experience the HGH.

cmon with the-
anadrol= every other 20 days
methanabol= 10 weeks
test e 335/ml x2/week = 10 weeks
HGH= 8-10 weeks