©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd cycle

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
2nd cycle im reposting this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

going to bridge off this cycle with turanabol go through clen and t3 (?),
next cycle is going to include 10 week with either (and im looking for feedback on this one)
test e again with anadrol and HGH -or-
sustenon equipoise and HGH which would be the better way to go??
the HGH was expensive so i want to get max results.

i have heard that test, whatever kind, HGH and insulin are the best yielders but you gotta be very careful about it. the HGH was ordered on april 13 and didnt get shipped until may 13, how is that for a long time.
thanks for the responses on the gains. i was in a car wreck dec 13 and i was about 198. i had never done a cycle but had been in the gym regular. i lost all that and when i got back in serious i picked a lot back up. its nice to walk around at 210 tho

Gettinhuge_pump

archangel1 said:
2nd cycle im reposting this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

going to bridge off this cycle with turanabol go through clen and t3 (?),
next cycle is going to include 10 week with either (and im looking for feedback on this one)
test e again with anadrol and HGH -or-
sustenon equipoise and HGH which would be the better way to go??
the HGH was expensive so i want to get max results.

i have heard that test, whatever kind, HGH and insulin are the best yielders but you gotta be very careful about it. the HGH was ordered on april 13 and didnt get shipped until may 13, how is that for a long time.
thanks for the responses on the gains. i was in a car wreck dec 13 and i was about 198. i had never done a cycle but had been in the gym regular. i lost all that and when i got back in serious i picked a lot back up. its nice to walk around at 210 tho

What are your stats? Height, weight,...ect...and how much is regularly? Daily? 4 times a week? just a little bit more info would be helpful!

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
im 21 so i hit the gym 5-6 days a week, when im not working (every other week about) i work out for a lot longer but about an hour and 15 mins every day before work

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
What are you trying to achieve in this cycle and what did you last cycle consist of?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You mention clen and t3 and also HGH all promoting fat loss...but then you mention testoterone and anadrol which is for bulking. If you don't do the HGH properly your gonna waste alot of money so if your intending to bulk i wouldn't take it at this time.