©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd powerlifting meet done

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
[ame]http://youtu.be/hXYmRYDjgSY[/ame]

I didn't cut for this one, but still only weighed 229 in the morning.

My squat, I wasn't happy with depth, I don't ever want someone to say well he got white lights but it was questionable. To me this wasn't deep enough, but it got 3 white lights. I think reason I'm not happy with depth is I could have easily hit same weight +15-25 more at proper depth.

Bench, still sucks. Missed lockout on 385.

Deadlift, only second time ever pulling 700. Didn't feel my strongest on it I think primarily due to poor or lack of nutrition through the day. But anyway, still pulled it and totaled 1755. So added 45lbs to my total

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I am quickly becoming your biggest fan bro! Nice PR so quickly after your first meet. Nice work bro!
Would you mind outlining your training, I live for that type of shi%

Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Nice lifting. You're right about depth. What fed was that?
Either way awesome job. Im up right now cutting weight for a meet this weekend. If you're ever up in Chicago swing out by me. You got alot more in the deadlift, you need to learn how to use a deadlift bar to get that "pop". You're just gripping and ripping cause you're so fuckin strong!!!! It must be the beard!

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I am quickly becoming your biggest fan bro! Nice PR so quickly after your first meet. Nice work bro!
Would you mind outlining your training, I live for that type of shi%

Hawk
I just do Monday Wednesday Friday. I don't have much of a outline that I know of, my coach bases each week off the previous week. So I don't get my week till Sunday or Monday morning.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Nice lifting. You're right about depth. What fed was that?
Either way awesome job. Im up right now cutting weight for a meet this weekend. If you're ever up in Chicago swing out by me. You got alot more in the deadlift, you need to learn how to use a deadlift bar to get that "pop". You're just gripping and ripping cause you're so fuckin strong!!!! It must be the beard!
It was SPF. I sunk my first two, so may be why they didn't hawk eye... But they were calling high all day.

I use to live in Evanston. Trained at B&G I think it was called. Loved that filthy basement gym hahaha

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
You powerlifters have all my respect. You guys move some crazy numbers!!

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Damn nice job! Always get a kick out of how fast you setup and deadlift. You certainly don't mess around.
Thanks man! If I think to much I screw myself. So I've found to just grab it and pull
Great job fb
Thanks bro!
Great work!
I appreciate that man!
Awesome . see a raw ton coming your way....Raw PL is the shnizzle. T
I agree! Thanks man, just getting into it and loving it! Once I get a decent bench I'll be set

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Just ran across this. That was very impressive brother. One thing no one else pointed out is that you also have an awesome beard! ☺