©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd Week of DECA/WINNY Cycle

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
FYI:

I've been on Deca-550Mg/Winny-50mg(EOD) for 2 weeks.

5'9, 39, BF20% :eek: (yes I know), 230lbs, Bench(285lbs x 6)

Report:
I've noticed a big change in energy/joints. :twisted: Very little to no pain on joints.

behind-the-neck Tricept Presses went up significantly. To the point where I could just keep going with a whole stack :whipping: and I got worried that I should let my muscles get accustomed.

Military Press - which often I had to go light due to shoulder being tender, is doubled. No pain, no real discomfort. Again, I worry so I don't go as heavy as I could...

General tightness all around. I feel like I'm always flexing my muscles. I'm not though, just they feel tight. :stickpoke

Weight. I've gained from 230 to 235 in two weeks but my BF has droppepd 2%. I find that a little weird.

I've incorporated a late snack (my wife calls it 2nd supper) at night... just protein...

I've got cravings for cereal, fruits, and starches BIG TIME. I mention that because I've never had them before.

I have taken 200Mg of test. cyp last week and may add that to next week too, since Deca shuts down test. prod.

Sex: I'm really horny now and the sex is no problems ?? How come? I thought deca was a prob. for that...? sometimes twice a day...?

Gronads: Balls have come down a little in size. 5% (if that is a number I can figure out?? give or take.)

that's it... comments appreciated...

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Sounds like you're doing pretty good! Sorry to hear about the balls, but everything else seems like it is going well. I know you've heard it before, but if it was me I would definately continue using the test. and maybe even add a little more. That's just me though. Stay motivated!

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Thanks... not too worried 'bout the twins.
I will be reducing the Deca to 300mg/wk, and adding Cyp (Test.) at 500mg/wk as soon as I get some Arimidex

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
DecaDude said:
Thanks... not too worried 'bout the twins.
I will be reducing the Deca to 300mg/wk, and adding Cyp (Test.) at 500mg/wk as soon as I get some Arimidex

I think that is a great plan. How long do you plan to run this cycle?

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
That stretched sort of tightness is the winny kicking in. Surprised that your joints are feeling so good already, cause the deca is slower. I think you are wise not to push yourself to your absolute limit this early in your cycle.
Bump Mighty re the Test. How long you runnin the winny?

sounds like its going well for you
good luck

Nitrateman

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I plan to run the cycle for 10 weeks or so.

I went to the gym yesterday and realized the stack was just as heavy as always, so I may have just had a really good workout... I wake up really energized but after my evening workout I could just crawl under the couch and go to sleep.

Surprised that your joints are feeling so good already
Good days bad days, but my joints aren't really all that bad, I just wanted to underscore the difference.

I was thinking about running the winny for the duration, do you think that's wise? I like the idea that, with the Deca, it has anti-progesterone properties...

I have some Arimidex coming in that I will take at about 0.25mg/EOD as was suggested on another board....
your take>?