©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3 Weeks from cycle

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
Greetings to all the good bros on this site. I'm new to the site (VIP member) and I'm 3 weeks away from my first cycle. I'm 33, 215, 6'1 (14-16% bf) and have done PH's in the past. (Been training actively 6 yrs.) I've done TONS of research and checked many different sites on cycles recommendations etc. I know many suggest a test enan, deca and or dbol cycle for a first run for mass, but my question is this. I am EXTREMELY prone to gyno and still have some puffiness in the nips from an M1T/4AD+ cycle a couple of months back!! (Obviously I'll need a recommendation for a way to get rid of it, nolva really hasnt done much to reduce or get rid of it). What would be a cycle that I could benefit solid gains while keeping estrogen levels done? OR, would should I just go with this cycle and run an anti-estro (nolva/adex) along with it? I know it'll limit the gains. One or the other, I'd really appreciate some insight. Thanks a lot bros!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
First off, welcome to anasci. It looks like you are ready to do a cycle and have done your homework, however, no need for 3 different substances on the first cycle. Also, gyno is something you will just need to prevent with ancillaries because test is a must if you want awesome gains. Dbol however can be left out and replaced with winstrol. Here's what I'd do:

wks 1-10 test enan 500mg (250 mon, 250 thurs)
wks 7-12 winny 50mg ed (25 am, 25 pm)
wks 1-12 nolv 20mg ed
PCT nolv 60mg day 1, 40mg 1 wk, 30mg 1 wk, 20mg 1 wk, 10mg 1 wk

If you want a jumpstart you could add dbol at 30mg ed for 4 wks but this will make you more succeptible to gyno. Also, winny could be ran as a jumpstart instead (it does not convert to estrogen), in that case run like this:

wks 1-10 test e 500mg
wks 1-6 winny 50mg ed
wks 1-12 nolv 20mg ed

Last edited:

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
Thanks for the warm welcome JS! :) I think that sounds like a good one to go with, plus the fact that the winny will lessen the water retention and keep my gains somewhat lean. I'll look to start out with that.

In terms of the pseudo gyno, I've read also that (I hope this is the correct spelling) bromocryptine is good, as well as RU452? Any insight or recommendation? The puffiness is not acute, but noticeable. Thanks to you and the rest of the mods here at anasci. I'm looking forward to my jump to the dark side!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Do you mean progesterone gyno? That is the one that requires bromo and/or dostinex instead of nolvadex. Don't worry though because test and winstrol will not give you that form. All you need to have on hand is nolvadex and plenty of it to be safe. Ldex can be ran along side at .25mg ed if you wish. It will also help keep water weight down and prevent gyno. Ldex is arimidex incase you didn't know.

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
O.K. I'm set with the anti-estro. What can you recommend to get rid of the puffy nips? I've tried a 3-4 week nolva treatment. Anything else you or anyone else can set me in the right direction on?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome bro! The nolva and/or Liquidex like jsjs recommended should help with the nip puffiness as well. Some people recommmend a topical agent called Yohimburn. I have tried it with no results around the love handle area. There is now a new product out called Yohimburn DF. They say it is better than plain old Yohimburn. Im not willing to buy it to see though. If the nolva and liquidex dont help, I am out of answers for you other than surgery if it it really bad.

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
Thanks Tee. What dosage and how many weeks should I be looking at? I hate the taste of this liquid nolva! I'll be getting tabs on my cycle order!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
If you already have gyno then you are stuck with it bro. Sorry but that's the truth. Surgery is the only way to remove it. In the future use anti-e to prevent gyno.

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
That's what I was afraid of FVCK!!! :wallbash: Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it. (Calling Dr .......)