©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3 Weeks In !

itzjmac

Sep 9, 2014
Are you taking any prolactin inhibitors with over 1.5 of 19-nors? I'm going to be running tren e and deca together shortly and curious if I actually need to get some caber or prami as the stuff I bought from a RC company was bunk

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Are you taking any prolactin inhibitors with over 1.5 of 19-nors? I'm going to be running tren e and deca together shortly and curious if I actually need to get some caber or prami as the stuff I bought from a RC company was bunk

Im blessed I have never had any issues with prolactin - so no I have never used any...Knock on wood !!

I do have occasional issues with estrogen & gyno so I run letro or adex at the lowest dose possible..

itzjmac

Sep 9, 2014
Im blessed I have never had any issues with prolactin - so no I have never used any...Knock on wood !!

I do have occasional issues with estrogen & gyno so I run letro or adex at the lowest dose possible..

That's definitely a great resilience to have. I have 600 deca with no prolactin issues so i'm hoping When I run 900 test cyp, 600 tren, 3-450 deca I don't have any issues.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Just a quick update - Im still short but tipped the scales @ 242lbs this morning. Eating a restricted diet so my gains are pretty lean fortunately.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Finished that cycle and at the end I was up about 12-13lbs fairly lean.

Im now powerlifting for 2 months so I decided not to cruise & Im running the following. 8wk cycle then time to chill.

Test Cyp 2g wk
Parabolan 800mg wk
HGH - 10ius ed
Halo - 8 wks 40mg

So far so good - planning to post some new pics shortly. Im training like I have a gun to my head.:)

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Finished that cycle and at the end I was up about 12-13lbs fairly lean.

Im now powerlifting for 2 months so I decided not to cruise & Im running the following. 8wk cycle then time to chill.

Test Cyp 2g wk
Parabolan 800mg wk
HGH - 10ius ed
Halo - 8 wks 40mg

So far so good - planning to post some new pics shortly. Im training like I have a gun to my head.:)

I have some parabolan and have yet to use it. I bet 800mg per week is insane. 40mg halo... training must be mental. That's one of the only things I haven't used but plan to.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
im competing in Nov at the Nats & my current cycle is almost complete. My prep is gonna be about 14-16wks.

Im just gonna run the following until I start my prep.

Test cyp 2g
Deca 1g
HGH 10ius
Slin with 4 meals daily.

Thats gonna be enough to carry me until my prep begins.
Im currently 5' 7" 249...
I compete as a LHW & Im not sure if Im gonna drop down this round.
Not too excited about competing as a HW - time will tell.

Anyone have any thoughts they wanna share?

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
What kind of diet routine are you doing now?

In my case, I calciulate my maintenance calories. Then add 900 cals over that. Take in 1.5 gram of protein per lb of lean mass, and .45 x bodyweight for fat grams. Compose the rest of your diet from carbs/additional fats if needed.