©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3cc+ Glute Pins

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I'm wondering for those whom reach those higher amounts of gear that takes many pins..

Is there a safety limit to how much to inject into a glute..I've nevery done more than 3cc at once?
(Mostly test/deca mixes as Tren was eod pins)

What's the most you've done or read done safely?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Medically, the glute and quads are considered high volume sites and can be used for injections up to 5ml. Ventroglutial a bit less with 3ml, and delts and arms 1ml. One thing to remember, these volumes are base on average muscle size. I've found I can do much more in the smaller volume areas like arms and delts. 3ml is still OK for me with little pip. As long as you rotate and use clean gear with sterile injection practices, I think your chance of necrosis is very slim.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Well i started out at 1ml to 2ml per delt and can now accommodate 3-5ml per delt without any issues. Glutes started at 3ml and worked up to 5ml with minor ache and bruising. Havent done the quads as im never in a position in life that would allow me to walk funny or lay in bed to rest if i was sore as shit.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Havent done the quads as im never in a position in life that would allow me to walk funny or lay in bed to rest if i was sore as shit.

Quads are my preferred injection site. I don't ever recall having an injection there that caused me any pain or discomfort that would cause me to be laid up. Everyone is different though. I do get Tren cough from injections in my quads much more so than other injection sites. Glutes cause the least frequent Tren cough.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Quads completely cripple me, even with 100mg pharma. Asked an urologist friend of mine and he said it had to do with the muscle density and dispersion rate in my quad. He stated the shoulders will dissipate it much faster do to movement and blood flow reducing the chances of pip.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I did not train my legs as much as i do now. Maybe ill give it a try during a 3 day weekend on my next cycle. It was just because the first 2 10 week cycles i did delts and it would leave me with sore ass arms that hurt to move. So i just assumed virgin muscles act the same and did not want to deal with quad aches at all.

I do agree with both of you. Delts and tren, i get tren couch often. Dense muscle and not enough blood flow in quads is a main reason i stayed away.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks guys.. awesome feedback. I'll move the glutes up from 3cc..Unless I run this NPP and Test Prop..then end pins will just rotate.

I've ran past few cycles 750mg test and 600mgs deca so 3cc syringes ain't cutting it for 1 to 2x per week

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm wondering for those whom reach those higher amounts of gear that takes many pins..

Is there a safety limit to how much to inject into a glute..I've nevery done more than 3cc at once?
(Mostly test/deca mixes as Tren was eod pins)

What's the most you've done or read done safely?

Personally my max would be 3cc in a glute injection.