©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3rd CYCLE PLEASE READ!!

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Whats up bros, I wanted to get some input on my 3rd cycle to steer me in the right direction. My goal is to get bigger for the winter then cut up come March. I currently weigh 211lbs and im 5"9. I have about 13%body fat. Anyway i was thinking about doing this:

Weeks 1-10 Test 400-(800mg/week)
Weeks 1-4 Anadrol (50mg/day)
Weeks 1-10 Deca 300 (600mg/week)
I know they say to stay away from anadrol for a while but i know im ready for it. Also i was wondering if i should throw some HCG in there and if so how much and how often. I know a lot of the begining weight is going to be water with the anadrol so maybe some nolva throughout the cycle?? All feedback welcome!!!!

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
If your worried about water retention, get an aromatase inhibitor and take it as a low dose. However, if you really want to bulk up and aren't worried about it, just have some nolvadex on hand to treat any gyno that may arise. I'm only giving you this advice because its your 3rd cycle and by now you ought to know your body and how it reacts as far as aromatization (otherwise I'd advise to be on an AI or SERM). Anadrol has been known to cause progesterone induced gyno, coupled with the deca would be a bad combo I'm thinking. Either get some dostinex or drop the deca and go with Eq. However, with Eq you'll have to watch blood pressure because it and anadrol both increase red blood cells. Run HCG from week 2 or 3 , 250iu 2x a week, or 500iu 2 x per week (you be the judge on that one) until the last week prior to your PCT, so run it to week 12 start PCT on week 13. Two more suggestions: Run the test one week longer than the deca or run prop or dbol all the way up to PCT. Reason: Deca has a longer half life and you'll need to start PCT 3 weeks after the last week of injection, secondly it will keep you from crashing hard after the test is out and deca remains. Adding a fast ester until PCT helps keep you from crashing anyway, and I would advise it. I slide into PCT much easier that way personally.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
you may want to get some bromo too. both drols and deca (together especially) could cause a case of prog.gyno. just a thought.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
(personal preference I guess but I have read where a lot of guys don’t like the t400 because of shot pain)

W

wolfyEVH

prog activity has been shown to be non-existant w/ drol. The only theory they have is that drol actually activates the estrogen receptor itself, therefore nolva would be suited for it.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
keep in mind that my real world experience with drols doesn't go very far. thats just from shit i've read on mesomorphosis back when i was 18. sorry, my bad. keep on truckin,lol.

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
prog activity has been shown to be non-existant w/ drol. The only theory they have is that drol actually activates the estrogen receptor itself, therefore nolva would be suited for it.
i know it does somethign though cause it is one of the worse things for me when it comes to gyno problems. nolva is sufficient though because that is all i have taken for it and it worked well.