©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3rd cycle trying tren depot any suggestions

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
My first cycle I did sustanton 250, and I had great weight gains, I was lathargic and always hungry. A little too much water retention for me. My 2nd cycle I did deka and I had good weight gain and was always horny. I had little to no water retention, over all I was really pleased. It has been 3 months off and I have maintained my size and weight. starting 5'11, 188lbs, 24% bf now 215lbs, 14%bf. I have been lifting hard for about a year now and so far I am really happy with my progress but I want to step it up now. My goal is 225lbs 10-12% bf by this summer. I am about to start trenabol depot at 76mg every 2 days and my diet is tits with insane amounts of whey each day. I really want to maximize this cycle to get some good solid gains, but I want to keep my gains when I end my cycle. I would rather grow slower and have high quality gains then blow up and lose half when I end the cycle. I am considering stacking this time but with what and how much. I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions, also anyone who has tried tren depot please let me know how it worked for you.

W

wolfyEVH

you'd better be taking test with that tren bro....tren alone is a huge no no

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
did I understand you to say your diet is "tits and whey"
the miss Muffet diet. hmmm

...EQ,TestE,or any kind of Test- but Not tren alone.I didnt mention Deca because you say you wanna keep gains post cycle...PM me about that.

Last edited:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Add some test and some vit B6 to that tren cycle. Start low and work your way up if you're not used to tren, as it can have some significant side effects and is very depressant on your HPT / testicular function & libido. I didn't have too much trouble with it besides testicles the size of raisins even with HCG, and mild night sweats, maybe a bit of insomnia too.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
does it matter

What kind of test, eth,pro,act, which one is recomended. Should I just do straight up testosterone suspension. How much and how often. Thanks for the feedback, I want this cycle to kick some ass. I buy BD products only.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
test enanthate and cypionate you can do 2 injections per week. much easier than prop and especially easier than suspension.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
MaSTa LifTa said:
test enanthate and cypionate you can do 2 injections per week. much easier than prop and especially easier than suspension.

Masta Lifta is dead on....I think he meant to say test e OR test cyp. 500mg ew should do you nicely.
Did you say how long you are running the cycle?

Nitrateman

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Masta Lifta is dead on....I think he meant to say test e OR test cyp. 500mg ew should do you nicely.
Did you say how long you are running the cycle?

Nitrateman

haha, ya, thanks for that. one is enough. lol.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I plan on six weeks so I think I will do the test e, It seems to be a little more popular, they are the same price. I will have to wait a week to get the test though. Is it ok to start and add in the test next week.