©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

//////////

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Well the clen should be very easy to tell. Take 75mcg and you should be shaking pretty good. As far as the other 2, I'd chew them up. The Winnie should have a pretty strong bitter/chemical taste. The t3 has little compound in it so it will have a very mild possibly sweet taste.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
You need to reword your entire thread. Too many rule violations.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
sorry about that. ill try my best. i mixed up 3 diff types of tabs. all are the same size and same imprint. t3/winni/ clen. now i cant tell what is what product. i tasted one of each and they all have no taste at all, but one was softer then the other 2. pretty sure i know what the t3 is but cant tell the winni fron the clen. i take 80mcg of clen a day and it doesnt make me shake at all. and i have 3 diff types of clen form 3 diff suppliers. some are liquid. and all are trusted sources.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I have committed this violation ONCE, luckily I was able to figure it out. I use my old RX bottles peel the lable off and use a sharpee to relable my "little jems"
God, be care full you start taking to much CLen and off to ER land you go.

DJ..knock that shit off and be careful...that is not a beat down, its concern. RJ

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
I have committed this violation ONCE, luckily I was able to figure it out. I use my old RX bottles peel the lable off and use a sharpee to relable my "little jems"
God, be care full you start taking to much CLen and off to ER land you go.

DJ..knock that shit off and be careful...that is not a beat down, its concern. RJ

i appreciate it bro that youre concerned. ty for that. my ex was taking the winni and thats how it all got mixed upon me. it is what it is. i hear u on the clen. i do have high rbc and hemoglobin count so i am at risk. luckily i got the levels low enough for my dr to prescribe me cyp at 200mgs a week. my test levels were 200. if i have to just toss it all out then thats what i have to do. i have plenty of t3 and clen, more than ill use in years. its just the winni that i dont have and need. its sucks but better then dying or having a heart att. its only 10mg winni and only a 50 pack. so really only 10 days worth inus what my ex took. so maybe a week at 50mg a day ill loose but i the winni depo i have is no good. i have 3 bottles of it that i won in auction from a while ago. its pink and looks bad. hurts and feels like infection when i inj it. so im tossin that also. im just broke and goin thru hard times or i would just place an order.