©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

48 hours after 1st injection

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
1st injection-light red circle next to site

I already have a thread about the beginning of this, but wanted to start a new one in hopes of getting more posters.

Its been 48 hours since my first injection. I have noticed a light red circle, maybe the size of a baseball next to the injection site. Hard to tell but is noticiable enough to see the discoloration. Its only sore to the touch and it appears to be swollen just a bit. (although its hard to tell, I could just be paranoid.) I used all the precautions for injection(taking a shower first, and using an alcohol swab on the vial and the injecion site). Hopefully its not a big deal and you guys will give me a hard time about being a wuss. That would be better than something bad. PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE.

Last edited:

MR. Smith

Dec 14, 2004
You will be extremely sore to the touch if it is a abcess. It will have a yellowish tin sometimes too. The site will also be warm feeling warmer then the rest of your skin. Give it two days if it does not get worse wait it out. If it gets better well great. If it gets worse go to the emergence room immediately. Abcess is no joke.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
what exactly is an abcess? An infection? Its not real sore. Just enough to tell.

Last edited:

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
it sounds like regular injection pain. I was using t400 once and i had a huge lump, it was red, swollen, and warm...it went away in a few days. what are you injecting?

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
I'm not saying ignore it, because an abcess is bad, but just keep an eye on it.......like mr smith said if it get worse over the next few days, it might be an abcess. is this ug lab gear, vet????? if it's test, what ester is it?

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
test Eth. 250mg. Its not real bright red. Just enough to see. maybe a little swollen and the size of the "circle" is maybe the size of a baseball. Its not real sore. Just a little.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
What you are describing right now is okay. If it gets hot, swells a lot and the pain gets worse, see your doctor. You may also develop a fever.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Same thing happened to me after my first bicep inject as well. Redness around the inject and swollen. Its normal it took about 3 days for my arm to get back to normal. Like everyone says, keep an eye on it. Keep us updated.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
Everything turned out fine. The next morning after posting this the redness was gone and the swelling had dissapeared. Soreness is pretty much gone now. At least on that cheek. I had my 2nd injection this morning and now its sore as hell. But not as worried this time. LOL.
Does anyone have an idea about symptoms from injecting into a vein? I've wondered about that, wether you know immediately or if it takes time. What exactly will happen? Just curious!

P

pincrusher

OkieDawg said:
Everything turned out fine. The next morning after posting this the redness was gone and the swelling had dissapeared. Soreness is pretty much gone now. At least on that cheek. I had my 2nd injection this morning and now its sore as hell. But not as worried this time. LOL.
Does anyone have an idea about symptoms from injecting into a vein? I've wondered about that, wether you know immediately or if it takes time. What exactly will happen? Just curious!
typically if you inject into a vein with enough fluid, you will begin to cough almost immediately and continue coughing for quite some time. this is your bodies reaction to when the oil hits the small bloodvessels in the lungs. kinda like you breathed in some water while swimming