©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

5 weeks post cycle

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
It's almost 5 weeks now since I took my last injection. PCT is finished too but I'm still getting a few pimples. I've been on Atkins, added frequent cardio, and lost weight and strength. I remember somebody a few months ago stated that cycles gave him large upper body improvements but not as large lower body gains. I noticed the same thing with my recent losses. My bench is proportionally more reduced than any other lift. Squats and deads are pretty strong still but I watched my bench plumet for the first four weeks. Anybody else have this, where the upper body rises and falls with the juice tide more than the legs?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I have the same thing - I've never lost strength in the dead or squat but my bench drops quite a bit. I wouldn't ever do Atkins with cardio post cycle that seems like a way to just loose muscle.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I agree my bench suffers, but few other lifts due. I link this to the fact that I 1RM flat bench and probably don't push as hard as I need to for other body parts.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
l3i0hazard said:
I wouldn't ever do Atkins with cardio post cycle that seems like a way to just loose muscle.

I have definitely lost some muscle but I feel confident that I will get it back on my next cycle and my bodyfat % will be where it needs to be.