©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

500mg testE as single injection

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
Hello Im ready to start my 3rd cycle going to follow the novice cycle from Steroid.com. My question is can I take the full 500mg of testE in a single injection? Ive read that it should be split but I dont have that many needles and dont like injecting too much, there is no mention on the their site about splitting the dose so basically is it OK just to inject the whole 500mg once a week? Thanks in advance.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Well You want to have a steady flow of test going into yours bloodstream, I would rather spilit it up to 2 injection a week

Injecting is the most funnest part about steroids

And pins are not expensive at all, You could ask people for money on a corner and get enough of em.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jeffa said:
Hello Im ready to start my 3rd cycle going to follow the novice cycle from Steroid.com. My question is can I take the full 500mg of testE in a single injection? Ive read that it should be split but I dont have that many needles and dont like injecting too much, there is no mention on the their site about splitting the dose so basically is it OK just to inject the whole 500mg once a week? Thanks in advance.
Technically, you could, but as Dink and Nitrofish have pointed out, the results will not be as good.

Pins are dirt cheap and 500mg all at once in the same spot can be mighty painful.

jeffa

Mar 25, 2005
Thanks for the replies, I think I can live with the acne. To tell the truth I just want to keep the injections to a minmum. Thanks.