©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

6 months of gh

Zaven

May 18, 2005
CHRIS 1 said:
Bro I have been taking GH for a long time. . I have been using 10 iu aday 5 in the am 5 in the afternoon. The IGF somtimes after I work out. I dont think it burns fat at all. I have some body fat now. But if i diet it goes away in 4 weeks and I keep getting harder as the diet goes on. What i am saying is the diet makes you loose the fat not the GH at least for me. I have taken D-bol and test which guys think blort you or makes you hold water. If i eat right do cardio and lower my carbs I get just as hard as if i toiok anavar and primo or winstrol. I think it really all depends on what you eat. I can change my whole physic in a 12 to 16 week period. From having a big fat beer belt to cut up abs just from food. I am telling you from mty experience with GH to not wast your money to use it to burn some fat. I have a really bad habit from GH . I take at least 3 kits a month hopping it will do something I think I have just wasted my money. Then at the same time one of my partners from the gym take 4 ius a day and say its the best stuff in the world. it pisses mw off That it dont work fror me.
that's strange Chris...but i do remember a while ago when you said that u didn't seem to react well to gh. I've got a couple of buds that were never ripped and shredded until they starting injecting gh. I was suprised how well it has worked for them. They look like two totally different men since taking gh. They eat whatever they want and stay shredded year round. I just wish I could afford it...... :(

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
you would really rate ephedra at an 8? i'd say placebo at 1, ECA stack at about 4, clen/t3 stack at about 7 and dnp at 10. GH, not really too sure where i'd put that, never used it so i can't say first hand...