©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a couple of questions

LoyalBlue

Mar 2, 2005
i was wondering a few things first of all i am currently running cyp. @ 750/wk and deca @ 600/wk. if i run some anavar in with this cycle will it cut down on the bloat??

....second, if i wanted to get some things tested for quality, where would i take it?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i don't know about the testing thing. but as far as the bloat problem goes, you can always use a board sponser to get some liquidex and run it at about .5mg ed throughout the rest ofyour cycle. or if the bloat is REAL bad, you can get some letro and run that at about 2-2.5mg ed. that will really dry you out though,a lot more potent than l-dex. you could throw some anavar in there for extra strength and to some degree (depending on your current bf%) bodyfat loss.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I wouldnt even worry about the bloat. Your trying to gain mass anyway. Just get rid of it after your cycle.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
If your really concerned about bloat, get an aromatase inhibitor like what was mentioned above. My particular favorite would be aromasin (exemestane). There are no side effects and its strong at low doses. I use 12.5 ed or eod without bloat or signs of gyno. Another more natural way to go is Dandelion root. Its somewhat effective in reducing bloat. Drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day and reduce sodium intake, all of the above will help with bloat.