©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a different oral question.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Can orals such as dbol or A bombs lower sperm count by themselves? I know some of you may be tempted to answer a question with a question so I'll cut to the chase and answer it. Am I thinking about doing an oral only cycle? It's possible.

W

wolfyEVH

yes...there is your answer...but here come the questions....

1. why would you even do an oral cycle?

2. why would you worry about sperm count on an oral cycle?

they're steroids that can influence the HPTA so why wouldnt they reduce sperm count?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
anabolic steroids = testosterone derivative.

any synthetic hormone introduced into the body will effect that naturally occuring hormone.

aas-effect natural test production

t3-effects natural thyroid production/output (but not quite the extent of the latter)

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
wolfyEVH said:
yes...there is your answer...but here come the questions....

1. why would you even do an oral cycle?

2. why would you worry about sperm count on an oral cycle?

they're steroids that can influence the HPTA so why wouldnt they reduce sperm count?

1. I don't want to

2. I am trying to have a baby so I can't be "on" right now but I was looking for a psychological edge.

3. Do you know how to cut a set of stringers?

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Blackbird said:
1. I don't want to

2. I am trying to have a baby so I can't be "on" right now but I was looking for a psychological edge.

Why dont you just wait until you know she's pregnant...Better safe...it cant take that long!

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
If she wants to get pregnant just have sex in the back of a car on prom night that seems to be an effective way of achieving pregnancy lol.