©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A few question about starting another Cycle

Steve-O

Jun 30, 2004
First guys deal with me, I have ADD and dyslexia, so My spelling is not too good or is my sentence structure. Well I did 2 cycles in the past My gains were good. I am 5 "10 1/2 about 190 lbs. When I was jucing I had only 13% body fat. I dont know what I am know, but i bet you it went up and whole bunch. I have not worked out for about 3 months or more. I have been lazy and getting fat. Just got tired of working out like 5x a week. After no juice it hard to work out. I think it had to do with drinking too much beer. I have not gain anymore weight, just lost some mussle mass, and have a beer gut. Now one of my questions is when should I start juicing, since I have been gone for so long. I thought about working out with just protein and running, for about a month before I start juicing ( any one recomend any suplement while I not Juiceing to get ready for a hard workout?). I have Deca 300 and Enantat 250. I also bought Equipoise while back and have not used it. What would be your suggestion on using the Equipoise (100ml / 300mg) with the Deca and test? Equipoise need to be stacked with test right. That is what I was told. I want to get slim down the first month without Juice. Get my cardio in, because when I was juicing before and tiring to run, my heart rate was like 190. My heart rate has gone down, but I am afraid to do cardio with Juice. I have never had hi blood pressure, until I did my first cycle about 1 1/2 years from now. What is funny is my dad is a cardiologist, I heard from him every day about when young kids come into the ER with chest pain. It’s either drugs or Steroids. What is your judgment on what I should do with stacking the test, Deca, and Equipoise? Also I heard that Ephedrine is now legal I the U.S. Is that true? SO Would it be good to take Ephedrine, before I start my juice? What would your guys recommend? Please don’t respond , "need to do more research", because I have, but want your guys experts opinions. Because you all know your shit. Thanks

Last edited:

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
I'm not going to comment on the questions about the gear... others know more. But you're going to have to decide what kind of lifestyle you want. If you want to be bodybuilder and look good you have to make decisions like minimizing the beer drinking (no more than once a week) and get over only working out when you're geared up. Sounds like you need to do cardio to improve your cardiovascular health-- don't blame a high heart rate on gear... blame it on not getting on the machines. Start slow though. So my recommndations: Get back into the gym daily before you juice for a month or two, do cardio daily (take it easy at first) and ease up on the drinking. Good idea on the protein and start eating good foods at least 5x/ day. Good luck.