©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A few questions about coming off to get TRT.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
So the wifey wants me to go to a doc for TRT instead of me doing the blast and cruise thing that I've been doing for a little over a year. I already have a doc line up that I know won't give me a hard time, I'm just wondering if there are any things that I should or shouldn't do while I'm coming off.

Since I want my test levels to be in the gutter when I see the doc, I'm assuming I don't want to use any pct products that will help to stimulate test production.

I'm just wondering what I should do for estro. I'm super sensitive to whacked out estro levels and I know that coming off will increase it so I was hoping for some suggestions on how to handle it.

Really, any tips or suggestions regarding this procedure would be awesome, including how you guys get away with blasting while on TRT, because that's what I'm planning to do.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I'd take it down to 100mgs of test for a month at least and use some aromasin to get your estrogen in check during that time

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Thanks for the replies guys. Hey phoenix. I'm on 750 a week of test e and using 12.5 of aromasin daily. What dose of aromasin would you suggest for the month that I'm on 100?

Big Rich, believe me man, if I could get my blood work done at privatemdlabs, I'd be running blood work once a month. Unfortunately, I live in one of the few faggot ass nanny states that wont allow it.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Phoenix has you lined out pretty good. I would suggest maybe even going a little lower with your Test. Literally the lowest dose you can run that keeps things functioning and remember with longer esters it can take a few weeks before you really notice the small differences. And at least a month out drop the Test. I think you could safely run the Aromasin by itself up to a week before the testing, but give yourself at least 2 weeks to be on the safe side.

If you want to really make sure your levels are tanked, you can stay up drinking all night before your test. Go to the gym and then pound one out right before you leave for the docks office as well and you should be super low. Not that I'm suggesting doing those things, just sayin.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Phoenix has you lined out pretty good. I would suggest maybe even going a little lower with your Test. Literally the lowest dose you can run that keeps things functioning and remember with longer esters it can take a few weeks before you really notice the small differences. And at least a month out drop the Test. I think you could safely run the Aromasin by itself up to a week before the testing, but give yourself at least 2 weeks to be on the safe side.

If you want to really make sure your levels are tanked, you can stay up drinking all night before your test. Go to the gym and then pound one out right before you leave for the docks office as well and you should be super low. Not that I'm suggesting doing those things, just sayin.

That's the funniest shit I've heard, or in this case, read all day!! Hell Sully, I might just take your advice, minus the drinking though. Or do I have to do all three for the best results? :D

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Well be glad you found a doc willing to give you TRT. All these stupid new warnings on TRT has a lot of docs backing off of the test and trying to push the gel's and cream's. I purposely crashed my test before getting my levels checked by my new PCP (3rd one in a year) and I got it to a fucking 170. Fucker refused to keep me on the TRT my old PCP, who retired had me on for about ten years. So he says use the cream or go to the Urologist. So of course I go to the Urologist. He says same fucking thing. All they new studies are showing that TRT is more harmful that thought and he goes on to say that there is no real evidence to show that it even works. Which we all know is bullshit. So he says he'll refer me to a , fuck I can't remember the name of the type of doc now, but they work with all hormones, glands, that type of stuff. I apologize I just can't think of it. I'd Google it but you get the point. Anyway I'm just like fuck it. Why bother. Three trys and all said the same bullshit. The CDC or whatever governing body has these doctors afraid to prescribe anything anymore. Its fucking rediculous.
Anyway now I've convinced myself why even bother all you get is a script for Cyp 200 and pins. Just as easy to use good shops here and in the end that script won't save your ass anyway if you get pulled over or something and the cop see's or finds a bottle of test. Pins yes but if its not that particular bottle you picked up at the pharmacy your fucked anyway. I'll just stick to doing my own and save myself countless hours sitting in a waiting room just to get in the office and hear total bullshit. I feel bad for these older guys that really need it and they are being steered in the direction of those bullshit gels and creams. Just my two cc's though. I suppose I'm a bit fucked off at the whole run around I got especially with a 170 and I'm no where near 50 or 60 years old. Sorry I had to vent a bit. If I could find a real Doc I'm sure I would get it as well. Lol....AR....

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Endocrinologist is the doctor you're thinking of.

You could always go the route of the online anti-aging clinics. They're not scared about prescribing much of anything as long as you have the cash to pay for it. And they're writing scripts for off label use in the first place, so the burden of proof they have to meet through testing isn't as rigorous. If you want to stay legal and can't get it locally, it's the best option.

Although, with quality UGL Test being so cheap, it's understandable if someone doesn't want to bother with the hassle of going the legal route.