©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A few recipes that's working so far for me.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Tren suspension is an orange creme color. 50mg/ml.Max takes a special solvent that I doubt u can obtain .Guialacol burns me like a mofo so 35% is plain crazy. Prob why tren and me don't hit it off. ..ib

So making a suspension tren base isn't going to work? Winstrol and tren base melting points are close, tren base is slightly higher tho.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Slow down Ferrari . Lol.. I would think the winny / Tren b 50 suspension would work but yet to try it . I would say peg is better if health and irritability is concerned. I noticed now on day 5 forearm pin redness is gone and body adjusted to the activity on each arm . If I could only type with cramped forearms. Thumbs up but not for wimps.. Ib ..
Sample ??? You located lidocaine? Send that too.

If you were to try it would you go for 100% peg300 or just the standard 20%solvent+oil or water carrier.

There is literally nothing to go off on the net recipes wise for this so can only realy experiment with winstrol susp recipes, aslong as its liquid enough to filter it should be g2g I guess, just going to get expensive if it goes wrong lol.

Tren base is big grains but once its liquid it shouldn't reform in big grains, that's why I posted the thread "why use micronized winstrol" but no1 posted on it,

Once somethings a liquid it won't re-form to its origional grain size would it?

Aslong as the tren base doesn't crystalise it should be g2g.

Just deciding on how much peg300 to use, also can't source lidocaine yet and iv read peg300 hurts like a b1tch, but medical supplies do have benzyl salcylic (spelling, like liquid asrpin anti-imflamitory for injections) so could add 2% of that to help.

There's a site selling 10g lidocaine for about 80$ but its just from a quick google, it could easilly be a scame site I guess....

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Tren base being slightly higher is tougher..No it will not reform to same crystal size when melted..i assume makin both 50mg ml is best because u rarely see a winny 100 and id put money if it says its 100mg on paper its actually not.imo
Micronized is so that superfine particals can go thru a 23 or 25 g pin without plugging. I have some pharm grade 25mg suspensions that can plug a 25g if not shot fast into site..horse grade winny is grainy and uses a 23 or less size pin and the particals within kick your ass so to speak..horses cant talk so they can take the punishment.. use 20/2 if possible...

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Tren base being slightly higher is tougher..No it will not reform to same crystal size when melted..i assume makin both 50mg ml is best because u rarely see a winny 100 and id put money if it says its 100mg on paper its actually not.imo
Micronized is so that superfine particals can go thru a 23 or 25 g pin without plugging. I have some pharm grade 25mg suspensions that can plug a 25g if not shot fast into site..horse grade winny is grainy and uses a 23 or less size pin and the particals within kick your ass so to speak..horses cant talk so they can take the punishment.. use 20/2 if possible...

Ok thanks for that,

Use 20/2? you mean 20%peg/2%ba?