©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A little input

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
Hi all, this is my first post, been reading all your helpful info for a while now. I got a couple questions about next cycle. I plan on taking test-e, deca and/or eq., and d-bol.
Test-E 10-12wks
Deca 8-10wks
Eq. 10-12wks(if taken)
D-bol first 4wks
1.can u run all you normal supps. such as creatine, glutamine, aminos etc.?
2.exactly how and when are you suppose to start your pct?
3.why stop the deca short?
4.can you run deca and eq. togather or is that not a good idea (i wanted it for the appetite benifits)?

W

wolfyEVH

RAMROD said:
Hi all, this is my first post, been reading all your helpful info for a while now. I got a couple questions about next cycle. I plan on taking test-e, deca and/or eq., and d-bol.
Test-E 10-12wks
Deca 8-10wks
Eq. 10-12wks(if taken)
D-bol first 4wks
1.can u run all you normal supps. such as creatine, glutamine, aminos etc.?
2.exactly how and when are you suppose to start your pct?
3.why stop the deca short?
4.can you run deca and eq. togather or is that not a good idea (i wanted it for the appetite benifits)?

welcome bro. first of all, tell us a little bit about yourself. age, height, weight, years training, etc. also, how many cycles have you done??

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
welcome bro. first of all, tell us a little bit about yourself. age, height, weight, years training, etc. also, how many cycles have you done??
I am 25 and have been training off and on since i was 15. i am 6'0 245lbs. just finished fist cycle about 3 wks ago. heres what i took:
sus250@500mg 8wks
deca@400mg 8wks
d-bol@30mg first 2wks

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
healthfreak said:
Welcome, show us some stats
arms:18 1/4"
chest:51 1/2"
quads:28"
waist:36"
i havent done max's in a while, might do them next wk, im on an off wk right now.

W

wolfyEVH

RAMROD said:
I am 25 and have been training off and on since i was 15. i am 6'0 245lbs. just finished fist cycle about 3 wks ago. heres what i took:
sus250@500mg 8wks
deca@400mg 8wks
d-bol@30mg first 2wks

a bit of a short first cycle. how were your gains??? also, i hope you're not planning on doing this next cycle soon. you should take as much time off as you were on steroids.

as for your next cycle. i would make it similar to your previous one, just a bit longer.

1-12 test E @ 500mg/week
1-11 deca @ 400mg/week (or try eq at 400mg/week)
1-4 dbol @ 30-40mg/day (or try some anadrol at 50-100mg/day)

you could run the eq with the deca, but i would personally run somethign like this and save the eq/deca stack on the next cycle.

start PCT 2 weeks after your last test shot. you want to end deca before the test because it has a longer halflife than test e.

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
a bit of a short first cycle. how were your gains??? also, i hope you're not planning on doing this next cycle soon. you should take as much time off as you were on steroids.

as for your next cycle. i would make it similar to your previous one, just a bit longer.

1-12 test E @ 500mg/week
1-11 deca @ 400mg/week (or try eq at 400mg/week)
1-4 dbol @ 30-40mg/day (or try some anadrol at 50-100mg/day)

you could run the eq with the deca, but i would personally run somethign like this and save the eq/deca stack on the next cycle.

start PCT 2 weeks after your last test shot. you want to end deca before the test because it has a longer halflife than test e.
i was afraid of needles (deathly afraid) and a little hesitant the first go round. my gains were suprisingly good i got alot of noticable mass in my upper chest, my back and my shoulders, and 1/2 inch on my arms. all and all i gained 15lbs.

thanks for the help.

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
also, i hope you're not planning on doing this next cycle soon. you should take as much time off as you were on steroids.[/QUOTE]
Almost forgot, im not planning on going back on until Nov. at least. no rush, although it is good stuff!

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004

hey bro im not trying to bust on u i am no exp by any means but shouldnt u know this stuff if u have cycled before

Last edited:

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
Jaysonl1424 said:
hey bro im not trying to bust on u i am no exp by any means but shouldnt u know this stuff if u have cycled before
yes i do know this stuff but someone told me that they took creatine when they were on. and no i didnt use anything except protien while i was on my cycle, just curious if this dude was viable.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
save money and save the creatine for between cycles. You will get plenty of water retention and other benefits to nourish your muscles with the gear. Keep up the protein though.

fcknmaw

Jun 18, 2005
Back and Forth, Ca
i was afraid of needles (deathly afraid) and a little hesitant the first go round.

Wait until I sneak a 18g pin on and plunge that fucking thing in your thigh LOL You got acclimated to the darts quicker then I expected. Let's order the next cycle next month. I'm chomping at the bit!!!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
your menu looks workabe...BUT,keep reading.
FOR EXAMPLE ,I only use deca post cycle.
lots to learn for you ,but you seem to have suitable products.
KEEP READING its all here.

RAMROD

Jul 25, 2005
fcknmaw said:
Wait until I sneak a 18g pin on and plunge that fucking thing in your thigh LOL You got acclimated to the darts quicker then I expected. Let's order the next cycle next month. I'm chomping at the bit!!!
18, lets go bigger! lol, hey were going to get huge!!!!