©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a new personal high

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
there is this machine that i like to use at the gym it sits you at an incline and as you push out the handles come together at the point where you lock out your arms there are no cable, chaines or anything to that sort it just works off of a pivot point , and yes i know it's not like i am really pushing that true weight but i am adding more weight to it every time i use it , before i could push 180 6 times , then yestarday i did two sets of 4 at 270, i was so pumped up that i wanted to just head butt the weight s man that shit was great. my body seems to be responding to the test c alot better than the test e. , just wanted to share.... :)

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Congrats bro....That is awesome!!!!...There's nothing better than a personal record!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!

And it doesn't matter if it's free weights, machines, etc.....If you are doing more weight with the same exercise that you were doing before you are DEFINITELY making great progress!!!

keep it up!!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks bro , that was kinda what i had figured too, as long as i was able to add more weight then i was at least i was making progress.. not to metion that i am 5'9'' at 146 lbs..

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
yeah nitro thats it ! the one i use is just like that but as you push your arms out they start to come together..kinda like a seated bench press/butterfly mix...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
There's a woman on that machine for a reason. :D

J/k bro, I couldnt resist. Keep at it and congrats on the strength gains!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
shuuuuut up ! j/k all the regular benches were in use plus i usally work out with out a spotter.. so sometimes i dont have a choice.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
rowingdude said:
so, test c > test e?

SOme swear that test C is better, and others swear that test E is the best. They are both basically interchangeable. Enanthate is one carbon atom lighter than cypionate which would actually make it slightly better in terms of test release into the system. This difference is so minute though that you probably couldnt notice. I think the best bet is to make sure you have a good brand thats correctly dosed more than whether its test C or E.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i agree with tee . as long as you got a good brand dosed correctly everything SHOULD be the same. but my source does home brew so dose levels may vary from time to time a lil. but the test c. seems to work alot better for me personally..
but that is just my own experiance