©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A real live good person

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Not sure where exactly this really belongs but fuck it it needs to be said.

I'm not gonna say what this selfless member did here at Anasci cause its his bizness but let's just say our friend Squatster is one stand up motherfucker. And I truely mean that. As some here may know I've been having home issues that have kept me off boards, off cyc!es, and just hating life. This Squatster comes out of nowhere and selfishly hits me up and just totally gives me something for no other reason than just wanting to be a super good dude. I hope you all realize just how special this guy is. Thank you Squatster for being you bro!!!!....AR....

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks brother
I passed on my winnings from gearpro to AR
I have been past rock bottem to many time and don't want to see any one down here ever
no need too thank me - your a great guy. Your gonna Come out on top
Your gonna love gearpros stuff

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Bump one more time for a true brother here at Anasci. I truly appreciate your kindness bro and for helping me out when life was really kicking in my teeth. I owe you more than you'll ever know. I don't think you realize how much a small act of kindness can mean to a person that's just about had it. Nobody can take the smile from me today. Its mine and I owe it to you. Thanks Squatster....AR....

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I agree, Squatster is good people. He even invited me over for a steak dinner last night. Unfortunately I had to pass. It was a little too late in the day to make the 12 hour drive to get to his place. But at some point in the future, we'll definitely get together, eat a steak and drink a beer. Cheers to good people.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Not sure where exactly this really belongs but fuck it it needs to be said.

I'm not gonna say what this selfless member did here at Anasci cause its his bizness but let's just say our friend Squatster is one stand up motherfucker. And I truely mean that. As some here may know I've been having home issues that have kept me off boards, off cyc!es, and just hating life. This Squatster comes out of nowhere and selfishly hits me up and just totally gives me something for no other reason than just wanting to be a super good dude. I hope you all realize just how special this guy is. Thank you Squatster for being you bro!!!!....AR....

Sounds like a kind generous person. That's what Anasci is all about,,brotherhood.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You guys male me cry each time.
Stoppp
Well maybie it's the tren
We are family
thats why were here on anasci