©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A Thought on Esters

G-FLUX

Jul 27, 2017
I have always found it very interesting the difference in effect each ester can have for the same steroid. You would think they would give the same results but the ester can almost change the way your body reacts to the steroid itself. I can get different results from deca to npp and tren e to tren a. I like to use a mix of esters in each cycle and enjoy using blends such as sust.

Couldnt agree more! This post doesnt even do any justice to scratching the surface though haha. Once you get into some conversations and learn from actual chemists in the field it gets so ridiculously complicated it would take me a minimum of 30mins and 10 paragraphs to type any of it out. Needless to say, its extremely interesting! Planning on breaking things down easier in my posts like this one (I get caught up with too much scientific jargon just because its the language and verbiage I'm used to but I need to pull that back because it doesnt make sense to half the population...and for good reason haha.)

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
HAHA I was playing off his joke ;)

I was semi joking lol.

Sust 3-4 times a week with a max of 500mg/week seems to give me really good results. I like the mix of esters, and if injected frequently enough there are no ups and downs really.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I was semi joking lol.

Sust 3-4 times a week with a max of 500mg/week seems to give me really good results. I like the mix of esters, and if injected frequently enough there are no ups and downs really.

Do you remember when it was popular to inject sust once per week? I tried it but prefer frequent injs and usually go with eod.