©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A time to kill

paak

Aug 17, 2011
Huntsville man accused of raping infant caught (updated) | al.com

Not sure if this link works, but the story is about a 24 year old male who raped a 4 month old baby. Thank god he has been caught. At what point as a Society do we say - cut this fucks head off with a spoon? I'm beside myself. Today I will hold my family that much tighter & my hate will reach a place with no boundaries.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
The movie Law Abiding Citizen comes to mind. Sadly even that wouldn't be near enough for this insect. I went to a school with a guy who went to prison for statutory rape. He was 25 and teaching when he had sex with a 15 year old student. Know for fact, prisoners do not see all offenders as equals and statutory rapists are at the bottom of the barrel in prison. Even though she was a consenting 15 year old, the inmates were waiting for him and made his entire 15 year stay an absolute living hell. Hope he makes it to gen pop as I can't even begin to imagine what lies in store for him! Fuckin scum!

thebull2012

Feb 3, 2013
Out there
I live in the states and its horrible. Criminals get famous. Justice system is a complete waste of time and money. The government controls everything, we are becoming communist. Junk food is advertised but health food is expensive and hard to come by.almost like the government wants you to be unhealthy and continue spending money at the doctors officer for the rest of your life. People that refuse to work and live off the working people are given a pat on the back. The working class is punished and forced to pay for everyone unemployed while the unemployed have it made. Higher education is outrageous and should be free. I hate living here and have looked into moving out of states. Currently just to make ends meet I work one full time job and one part time job. My neighbor is perfectly healthy and refuses to work and draws foodstamps, lives in a section 8 house (government pays his rent) and drives a very nice car he paid for using his drug dealing money. In my early 20s I lost my job and sold everything I had in order to keep my lights on amd eat. I cut off my cell phone, internet and turned in my car to the bank. I was about to meet my end when I forced myself to go apply for foodstamps and I was only awarded 200 dollars a month for groceries. Who can live off that? Meanwhile people that dont need it are drawing upwards of 1500 dollars a month. This country punishes the working honest people and praises and awards the leeches.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Sick bastard shld castrate him!!

Or chemically castrate him
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
That motherfucker needs to suffer and suffer for a long time no easy way out for him he needs to feel nothing but pain misery and hopelessnes for rest of his pathetic natural life period fuck a trial let the pain begin!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Fuck chemical they should just pull out a dull butter knife and chop his shit off nice and slow. And then turn into a vaj amd breast implants and then tie him up in the middle of the rec Ur so all the inmates can take turns plowing him.
P

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I have a little girl and when I read stuff like this it just kills me. I know if some sick fuck touches my little girl...the guy would be better off blowing his own brains out...im sure u all saw the movie hostel ..that would be my basement. This guy deserves a donkey show....to get gang raped by 100 donkeys then cut his dick off and force him to eat it

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I have a little girl and when I read stuff like this it just kills me. I know if some sick fuck touches my little girl...the guy would be better off blowing his own brains out...im sure u all saw the movie hostel ..that would be my basement. This guy deserves a donkey show....to get gang raped by 100 donkeys then cut his dick off and force him to eat it

Yes, Like my Man Jesus said "whoever would harm one of these little ones, it would be better for him if he had a heavy weight fastened about his neck and be thrown into the sea" - or similar, depending on which translation you are using.