©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A Tren ?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
What is the difference between Tren Acetate and Tren Hex?...The end of my cycle I'll be doing winny/tren/Test e or prop.....Trying to figure out what's the best triple stack?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
What is the difference between Tren Acetate and Tren Hex?...The end of my cycle I'll be doing winny/tren/Test e or prop.....Trying to figure out what's the best triple stack?
Tren acetate is a short estered tren requireing ED or at least EOD injections. Tren Hex is a long estered tren requiring only weekly or twice weekly injections.
If you've never tried tren before, you would be better off using the acetate because it will clear your system much faster if the side effects become unbearable.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Tren hex is the weakest of the Tren's when u compare the potency of the milligram to milligram ratio.....

1.Tren ace being the strongest
2.Tren E
3.Tren hex

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Zaven said:
Tren hex is the weakest of the Tren's when u compare the potency of the milligram to milligram ratio.....

1.Tren ace being the strongest
2.Tren E
3.Tren hex

Ridiculous.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Shit I went tru that with the clen at 400mcg's and cytomel at 6 tabs a day...I also noticed I couldn't take direct sunlite either...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
What effects are you talking about as being unbearable....
For me personally, I had the night sweats so bad, I would have to get up 3 or 4 times a night to dry off with a towel so I could continue to sleep. But, that wasn't the worst side effect. For some reason I had breathing problems when I was on it. If you have ever had walking pneumonia, it felt like that. In addition, I had very low energy levels. It would kill me to try and do my current workout.
Some people, not all, also experience deca dick like symptoms.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
winny/prop/mast would be fine big o, granted your bf is low enough. the mast won't have much effect (visually anyway) if your bf isn't low enough. i remember sarge saying something about mast increasing effects of gear, but i don't know.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Some of us can use 100mg tren ED without any problems. Go ahead and give it a try. If you're worried, use the short-acting acetate so that any problems you might experience will go away quickly after discontinuing use.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I've used the tren hex before..the only problem I had was I was using that with deca...I'll never make that mistake again....nor do I want to make a mistake that late in my cycle again...

P

pincrusher

big o said:
I've used the tren hex before..the only problem I had was I was using that with deca...I'll never make that mistake again....nor do I want to make a mistake that late in my cycle again...
yeah i would not have wanted to be you then. not even pam anderson standing in front of ya with her top off telling ya she wanted to give ya a B.J. would have done anything for ya LOL you would have stayed softer than soft icecream.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
No it got hard but I couldn't shoot...I had a 3 week hard on....Till my buddy Pin said to use proviron....

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Some of us can use 100mg tren ED without any problems. Go ahead and give it a try. If you're worried, use the short-acting acetate so that any problems you might experience will go away quickly after discontinuing use.
I agree. Some people have no sides whatsoever with tren. I only told you what mine were so you could be aware, not to scare you away.
big o said:
No it got hard but I couldn't shoot...I had a 3 week hard on....Till my buddy Pin said to use proviron....
Proviron is our best friend.