©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A_bombs And Eq

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Here's there advertisement....it fooled me i guess

Welcome to MedicineNet.com

Reliable Doctor-Produced Health and Medical
Information Written For You

MedicineNet® is a network of U.S. Board Certified Physicians and Allied Health Professionals
Find easy-to-understand medical information to make smart health decisions with your doctor

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
no, it looks good, but there really isn't a more prominent site out there than webmd. looks like a very reputable site actually.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
i'm not saying you're wrong, i'm just saying if you ask 8 out of 10 physicians they will say it's mean corpuscular volume

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
no, it looks good, but there really isn't a more prominent site out there than webmd. looks like a very reputable site actually.

What the hell was i thinking....this is your's and kell's controversy :D

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
oracle said:
What the hell was i thinking....this is your's and kell's controversy :D

haha. and it ends now. no more replies on this subject. it normally takes me a long time to get 40 posts, but i've done that many today alone.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
haha. and it ends now. no more replies on this subject. it normally takes me a long time to get 40 posts, but i've done that many today alone.

congrats

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ya, i needed the points after someone, not to mention any names *cough, cough* oracle, changed my name to "O's other bitch". LOL

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MaSTa LifTa said:
i'm not saying you're wrong, i'm just saying if you ask 8 out of 10 physicians they will say it's mean corpuscular volume
bullshit. :D
just had to get the last word.we're both right.I said that 30 replies ago.
its been semantics ever since
congrats on the 40.
have a good F-R-I-D-A-Y masta man...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
ya, i needed the points after someone, not to mention any names *cough, cough* oracle, changed my name to "O's other bitch". LOL

I did that....funny i don't recall

P

pincrusher

im glad to see that everyone was able to agree that the medical world cant agree on what to agree to call something thats been agreed apon by others in agreement.. lets all agree to disagree on this agreement ok? :D

P

pincrusher

back to the original post about eq & drol together. its not a good idea to take them together after the eq hits its half life timeframe because of the RBC increases they both cause. since most people take drol the first 4 weeks of a cycle and EQ takes 4-5 weeks to really start working, then this is why people dont seem to have problems running the 2 together. i would not advise on taking the drol at any other timeframe than the first 4 weeks of the cycle when using eq in it. i would also not use drol if you plan on using a faster acting boldenone product such as bold-prop or bold-base

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
back to the original post about eq & drol together. its not a good idea to take them together after the eq hits its half life timeframe because of the RBC increases they both cause. since most people take drol the first 4 weeks of a cycle and EQ takes 4-5 weeks to really start working, then this is why people dont seem to have problems running the 2 together. i would not advise on taking the drol at any other timeframe than the first 4 weeks of the cycle when using eq in it. i would also not use drol if you plan on using a faster acting boldenone product such as bold-prop or bold-base

Good post! Perhaps a list of "don't mix" gear should be compiled with explanations and then it can be sticky'd for everyone to read.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
pincrusher said:
im glad to see that everyone was able to agree that the medical world cant agree on what to agree to call something thats been agreed apon by others in agreement.. lets all agree to disagree on this agreement ok? :D

OH!KAY! :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:

Don't you just love the way pin get's back on track of things

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
Don't you just love the way pin get's back on track of things
Wipes up all the piss and BS.
Yes, hes notoriously proper that way.It's kinda funny. A real Pro.Thanks,Pin! :D
Then we come in and 'MELTDOWN'.

Last edited: