©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Abcess

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
i was shooting 2ml a day for a year -- quads have a pretty good sized lump of oil.
It's definitely sterile -- I'm assuming that oil leaked out of the muscle and I've done 1cc of removal -- it's yellow and does not smell bad.

Anyone have experience with this?
Don't want it to turn into hard scar tissue or something worse...:)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I always recommend doctor's intervention when it comes to these issues. Even if it's sterile, there can still be long term issues. Go to the Doc, get it drained properly, and probably get a course of antibiotics, just in case. Don't take chances with your health.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I always recommend doctor's intervention when it comes to these issues. Even if it's sterile, there can still be long term issues. Go to the Doc, get it drained properly, and probably get a course of antibiotics, just in case. Don't take chances with your health.

I have to agree,,once infection has set in its time too see a doctor so it doesn't get out of hand.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Sterile abscess REGARDLESS, if there is a pocket you can develop a dimple in the muscle. If you plan to compete or get super lean it will look like a pot hole in the muscle. Go to doc.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
I extracted 5cc today with a 23gauge needle.
Went down maybe 50% in size.
It's definitely sitting above the muscle in the sub Q zone.

I'm really trying to avoid getting cut open -- that would probably mean a few weeks of no training...I do MMA not just weights ��
Anyone have luck just aspirating the shit out?
I think it will eventually be metabolized correct??? Sub Q takes a lot longer than IM?

finewayne

Jul 12, 2016
agree with Lil' Sussy, you should see a doctor, hope nothing serious injury

o.png

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I extracted 5cc today with a 23gauge needle.
Went down maybe 50% in size.
It's definitely sitting above the muscle in the sub Q zone.

I'm really trying to avoid getting cut open -- that would probably mean a few weeks of no training...I do MMA not just weights ��
Anyone have luck just aspirating the shit out?
I think it will eventually be metabolized correct??? Sub Q takes a lot longer than IM?

Never mind, I thought u were actually asking for advice. Now I see that you just asked a question hoping that people would tell you to do what you already decided you were going to do.

If you're going to ignore the advice that you get, especially when it's the exact same good advice from EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON, at least do everyone the courtesy of telling them to fuck off.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
No I appreciate the info but I'm always gonna trust my gut
And yes, I will go see my doc.
Just sucks ass -- was hoping someone that has used lots of oil before would jump in and say -- ya, that happens don't worry it goes away after a month or two.
Apparently not // even tho, it has shrunken in size a lot since last pin
And sub q takes much longer

But yes, the easy answer is go see a doctor.
Problem with that in my experience is they tend to actually know less and here on the islands they are really fuckinh bad so trusting one of the Guys out here to do a good job is like a step up from Mexico

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
🏁🏁

Never mind, I thought u were actually asking for advice. Now I see that you just asked a question hoping that people would tell you to do what you already decided you were going to do.

If you're going to ignore the advice that you get, especially when it's the exact same good advice from EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON, at least do everyone the courtesy of telling them to fuck off.

Guess it's gonna depend on my surgeon then

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I had an abcess/quad infection pop up a few years ago after shooting some test suspension. I think I got like 3ml of bloody puss out with a syringe and then ended up going to the doctor and getting on antibiotics. If i were you, I would def go see the doc. Also, the next time I ordered from Alinshop, I also got some tagremin aka bactrim just to have on hand in case I have another issue like that.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Years back I had one...doctor just gave Me antibiotics and told Me to hit other places LOL

What were You doing 2cc daily of for a year?

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Damn Lil Sully I take a month off and you go bat shit crazy!!!! Lol Anyway I've had a similar issue once. Just as stated above ended up on a couple different antibiotics. One was for the skin and one was more geared towards clearing up deep tissue infections. Gotta move inject sights though. I can't imagine why you would have to hit one spot that much that long????I mean I have scare tissue in some places that's so thick the pin doesn't even want to go through and I'm a finatic about trying to not hit the same spots over and over. Ohwell hope all works out....AR....