©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

about leg cramps

j-hoe

Aug 13, 2007
hey...for the past 2 days ive had really bad knee cramps and i'm 2 weeks in my cycle,im using dbol/test right now and i'm just wondering if it's related to the cramps or it's not related at all to using?? thanks another factor could be i did a2g squats monday but i really doubt it..it's really killin me tho

Last edited:

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Have you changed your diet recently? Alot of times a lower fat diet can be attributed to muscle cramps. Anytime I would diet durig a cycle it would happen.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Drink more water and take a calcium magnesium supplement. But drink more water. Are you taking creatine? I have found that if I take creatine I get the worst Hamstring cramps. Did I mention to drink more water????LOL seriously up your water bigtime.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
j-hoe said:
hey...for the past 2 days ive had really bad knee cramps and i'm 2 weeks in my cycle,im using dbol/test right now and i'm just wondering if it's related to the cramps or it's not related at all to using?? thanks another factor could be i did a2g squats monday but i really doubt it..it's really killin me tho

sounds like it could be from dehydration, salt your foods, drink more water, eat a banana... you lose alot more than water when you get dehydrated. Up your vitamin C intake as well, a lack of the bioflavenoids in vitamin c can result in leg craps as well.

Also just an idea... how about stretching really good every night before bed. Its a good practice to get into :D

j-hoe

Aug 13, 2007
alright we're good :),i just took some ibuprofen stuff and pain is completely gone and hasn't been back in 2 days :p

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
eat a bannana or two daily,,,also be sure to stretch before and after working out,,,try adding the supplement TAURINE it will help with cramps.