©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

About soreness

philip

May 5, 2011
When you're a little sore from doing chest do you wait until all your soreness subsides to work that muscle again? I ask because have passed a few days but I'm still a little sore and I want to go again today. What do you think?

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
When you're a little sore from doing chest do you wait until all your soreness subsides to work that muscle again? I ask because have passed a few days but I'm still a little sore and I want to go again today. What do you think?

I'd go to the gym. just stretch and after a few sets you will be good to go

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I would wait at least minimum of 72 hours between training sessions for large muscle groups to recover before attacking them again.

gavin

May 6, 2011

If you're still sore, you ain't recovered yet.
I train the same bodypart only once a week. More rest is better then not enough.