©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

acne

Route67

Sep 26, 2007
Hi bro! I was on test only cycle and now..in the last month my acne is out of control. Is all over my chest and my shoulders...and I don’t know what to do ..please help because I look like hell

Last edited:

derek-the-scot

Sep 27, 2007
scotland
if you can get a hold of some minocyclin antibiotic tabs this would help,from your doc would be the quickest.A cream called quinaderm you can get from the pharmacy.You will need to stop your cycle but dont forget your pct.if you normally dont have acne then it will just go when your hormone levels get back to normal.

Last edited:

maximan

Jan 3, 2007
Route67 said:
Hi bro! I was on test only cycle and now..in the last month my acne is out of control. Is all over my chest and my shoulders...and I don’t know what to do ..please help because I look like hell
Did you do pct?

Route67

Sep 26, 2007
I haven’t acne during the cycle…..why now?? Because I’m off the cycle for like 6 weeks. Also I’m on PCT

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
da-sol said:
Web site has been down for a while now.
I wanted to check that stuff out.

ive orderd mine just recently while site was down. owner is just updating site.
i will get you info.

Rade

Jul 10, 2007
Keep it under control with anti-bacterial soap, baby power, 2-3 showers per day.

Route67

Sep 26, 2007
i've been off the cycle for like 8 weeks i believe and i did use PCT (clomid),,,If am ceptible to achne then why didnt i get it wheni was on

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
ALIN said:
ive orderd mine just recently while site was down. owner is just updating site.
i will get you info.

Yea he just e-mailed me saying they just got a large order in. I just ordered a bottle today.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
da-sol said:
Yea he just e-mailed me saying they just got a large order in. I just ordered a bottle today.

I just grabbed a few more myself. Glad to see it back in stock. When I stop using it I miss it. They ship INT which is great too.

Stan9

May 9, 2007
Route67 said:
don’t worry ….it doesn’t last forever. ..it will pass.

Real4u

Aug 29, 2007
Route67 said:
I haven’t acne during the cycle…..why now?? Because I’m off the cycle for like 6 weeks. Also I’m on PCT
your hormonal balance was stable with the AS...... when you came off they became unstable and you began to breakout.