©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Acne!

rep

Feb 17, 2012
What do you guys take while a bulking cycle for bad acne?
Also I'm wondering if the food you eat makes any difference.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
There are three levels of acne and different types at each level. each level needs to be treated differently.
Mild acne - white heads and black heads. simply washing and showering will most likely do the trick.
moderate acne - pustules and rosacea needs to be treated with topical medications you can buy at the store like acne anilater works good. also showering is important.
sever acne - cycstic and nodule acne. none of the above will work. You will need to take antibiotics but sometimes as soon as you finish the anti biotics it comes back. Im not a fan of acutane but it does work. It is hard on the liver and needs to be taken 16-20 weeks. That is a long time to abuse your liver and if your on cycle during this time you might as well put yourself on the liver transplant list.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
600mg pantothenic acid twice a day works for lots of people. It's a b- vitamin and deals with skin and stress issues and also uv light such as tanning . And Of course watch your diet of fats and sugars that can attribute to acne prone skin. Sometimes low dose arimedex or Novaldex during the cycle is also good to keep estrogen and acne bay. Depending on gear being used.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
I gave a try to that Platinum Labz acne wash they have and have to admit it worked great! I would suggest giving that a try and see how you like it!

tonycndlr

Nov 15, 2012
I went to the Proactive web site. First thing that happened was a chat window popped up with a salesman ready for a sale. Told him I was all set and he left me at peace. Looked at the ingredients. The proactive wash contains 2% of this acid (asylic or something like that--you can check their site). Then I went to e-bay and searched for products with this acid. Bought a $3.50 bar of soap with 2% of this same acid and it has been amazing. Might be worth your consideration.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah walmart and chain stores carry the salictic acid 2% soaps many different ways and neutrogena has their organic non chemical stuff that worked on my niece .

audix2359

Nov 24, 2012
Bodybuilders body wash. Google it...the stuff works. I've used the extra strength and it looks expensive but it lasts a long time. Definitely worth it for me.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I gave a try to that Platinum Labz acne wash they have and have to admit it worked great! I would suggest giving that a try and see how you like it!

I agree,,,the best OTC out there and we have used them all. Works well and is super cheap. I think they have a banner here now.