©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice - Next Cycle/Surgery

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
I'm the midst of planning next cycle. Last cycle completed about 3 months ago. Gained 20+ lbs off prop eod 100mgs for 16 weeks and anavar for about 6 weeks at 25mgs a day

Next tentatively looks like this.

Test enanthate - ??? (Unsure on dosage but want to keep as low as possible). Minimum 20 weeks. TRT dosage basically. Maybe a little higher, not much.

Anadrol weeks 1-4 50mgs a day.

Anavar weeks 4-??? 25 Mgs a day

Also, planning on having Gyno surgery post cycle sometime for existing problems. Is it best to do this cycle first or wait?

Thoughts and opinions are welcomed.

42, 220 lbs@15%bf. 6ft. 25yrs lifting. Multiple cycles. Will be 2nd this year.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
100mg/wk Test E
200mg/wk Mast E

you can run this year round and add an oral here 2x a year for 4 to 8 weeks and once a year raise you test to 500 and your mast to 1000 for 8 to 12 weeks. this has been a very successful protocol for myself and many others for years. also adding other compounds when you blast is ok. i personally love test mast tren combo. good luck brother!

VP

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I'm the midst of planning next cycle. Last cycle completed about 3 months ago. Gained 20+ lbs off prop eod 100mgs for 16 weeks and anavar for about 6 weeks at 25mgs a day

Next tentatively looks like this.

Test enanthate - ??? (Unsure on dosage but want to keep as low as possible). Minimum 20 weeks. TRT dosage basically. Maybe a little higher, not much.

Anadrol weeks 1-4 50mgs a day.

Anavar weeks 4-??? 25 Mgs a day

Also, planning on having Gyno surgery post cycle sometime for existing problems. Is it best to do this cycle first or wait?

Thoughts and opinions are welcomed.

42, 220 lbs@15%bf. 6ft. 25yrs lifting. Multiple cycles. Will be 2nd this year.
Why would you take a chance of making your gyno worse? Fix a problem first. That's kind of like me asking Guys I'm fixing to go sky diving and then my doctor is gonna take care of the stress fractures in my shins. What should I do first? I say always take care of your body first

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Why would you take a chance of making your gyno worse? Fix a problem first. That's kind of like me asking Guys I'm fixing to go sky diving and then my doctor is gonna take care of the stress fractures in my shins. What should I do first? I say always take care of your body first
I asked the question because it could get worse both before the surgery or after.

Clearly there are two schools of though on this. I'm just undecided which is more relevant. If it gets worse before, then I can have it addressed at surgery time. If it gets worse after, then what? A second survey? Fuck that.