©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice on bulk cycle

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Gents - I've spent all summer on a 250 test cyp/wk maintenance dose while basically doing cardio and eating clean. Down to 185 lbs now, 10% bf (lowest in my life), and I'm 55.

Last bulk cycle I was on was last winter, using 500 test cyp and 400 eq. Put on about 15 lbs solid muscle in 16 weeks, but eq was causing havoc with my blood pressure.

Looking for a major bulk cycle this fall (probably another 16 week cycle); I want as much muscle mass as I can put on.

The Plan:

250 mg Test Enthanate, 2x/wk
200 mg Deca-Durabolin, 2x/wk
100 mg Tren Enthanate eod

Hcg throughout.

This will be my fourth cycle. Outside of bp with eq, my blood tests, liver tests, etc, are all good, even when on cycle.

Does this cycle sound reasonable to you vets?

Thx.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Why deca and tren?

Because much of the information on this site (the stickies) all suggest that these two are good for bulking (Deca in particular for longer cycles) and muscle-building, and I can afford them, and to make gains I can keep. Tren was also suggested to me on another thread because I put on fat easily.

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
I wouldn't run deca and tren at the same time due to prolactin issues being common with both. If you're worried about staying lean I would go with tren because of bloat on deca. I would also suggest running tren ace just in case you can't handle the sides it will leave your system faster. Hope that helps.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I wouldn't run deca and tren at the same time due to prolactin issues being common with both. If you're worried about staying lean I would go with tren because of bloat on deca. I would also suggest running tren ace just in case you can't handle the sides it will leave your system faster. Hope that helps.

Long screen name, but good advice imho. The other thing that I would add that when you run multiple compounds at the same time it is near impossible to sort out which compound is doing what. Whether it is positive or negative there is no way to be sure which Rx is creating the the desired or undesired effect.

Hawk

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Also, if this is your first time doing Tren, I would use the Tren Acetate instead of Tren-E. Many people get unbearable sides from Tren. Tren-E takes weeks to clear out of your system, but Tren-A only takes days.

Image getting sides you really, really cannot stand and want them to go away - would you rather wait weeks or days?

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Also, if this is your first time doing Tren, I would use the Tren Acetate instead of Tren-E. Many people get unbearable sides from Tren. Tren-E takes weeks to clear out of your system, but Tren-A only takes days.

Image getting sides you really, really cannot stand and want them to go away - would you rather wait weeks or days?

What sides are we talking about? From what I've read, that would be acne, balding, testicular shrinkage, perhaps brief burning sensations in the arms or lips. Is there something I'm missing?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
High bp/pulse. Increased body temp/night sweats. Some ppl get very irritable on tren too...its also hard on the liver even tho its an injectable. Those are the bad sides. Some ppl get them, some dont. It gave me high bp and night sweats...oh yeah, causes insomnia in some ppl also, myself included...gave me gyno both times i ran it as well. Tren aint no joke, i'd def reccommend tren ace also for the same reason already mentioned. For many, the sides outweigh the benefits