©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice/reaction on next cycle sought

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
It's actually the opposite: as long you take your medication with 95% conformity or better, you can be damned healthy. I've been on the Board of Directors of several HIV health agencies and have had HIV for 7.5 years, so this is a subject I'm pretty well versed in.

In the past (80s, 90s) we had no idea how to control the HIV from replicating, so for most people, it progressed to AIDs very quickly.

Today, we can't "kill" the virus yet, but we know how to keep it from replicating, with a drug cocktail called "HAART" (Highly Active Anti-Retroviral Treatment.) In more than 98% of the cases, guys who go on HAART (and stick with their regimen 95% of the time), the virus almost completely stops replicating.

For example, when I seroconverted (caught HIV) 7.5 years ago, there were 3,000,000 viral copies per mL of bood in my body. ^ months later - and for the last 7 years - the Virus is *undetectable,* meaning that there is so little of it that it can't be measured in our most sensitive tests.

My T-cells (the type of white blood cell that the virus attacks) constituted only 5% of my total white blood cell count when I sero-converted; it should be 30%. Today, they are are more than 40%.

With a virus that has been held in check, and White Blood Cells better than average, that means two things:

1) I am healthy enough to fight off all possible opportunistic infections; and
2) I can fuck and not transmit the disease. An HIV+ person with an undetectable viral load can not transmit the virus: there is no case in medial history over the last 35 years of this ever happening. My partner is HIV negative, and our doctor has no concerns whatsoever.

Long-winded answer to your question, but it's a big part of my life...and a personal soapbox. I talk to a lot of school classes...

Thanks for sharing! I listened to a joe rogan podcast with that dr peter duesberg and it gave a pretty convincing argument (to my dumbass) that hiv wasn't that dangerous as long as you kept a pretty healthy lifestyle...I guess I believed him cause the only patients I ever saw in the hospital with AIDS was full blown junkies (pardon the term if it's offensive)...I've never seen a "normal" lifestyle person with AIDS (good food, exercise, rest, etc.) basically sayin y'all like to party too much haha

He said it was so hard to detect in people they don't test for viral loads, just antibodies...guess the guy is full of it, I'm so gullible.

Last edited:

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ok, I am 40 plus 3 or 4 or so and suggest a different approach. First, I agree with the Ranger and callogen synthesis needs to be considered in any cycle particularly one with Tren (so add anavar and problem solved). That being said, I would like to make two points from experience.

The first is in regards to cycles and doses. I am more of a blast and cruise guy. So, 8 to 10 weeks on and a month of cruising. I believe this to me the most effective way to gain mass in any instance. Personally, I don't see the need for hcg as long as they still make synthetic test. Keep some exemstane and caber around just in case and for crusing periods.

Regarding cycles, I prefer to keep test low and run my second AAS high. Why? Well, the Androgen/anabolic ratio is 100/100. The standard, but not that good. But, high doses equal alot of sides. Now, let's look at npp at 37/135 or Eq with 90/210 either will give much better gainz with fewer sides.So, I keep the T around 300 EW and crank up the secondary oil.

Now, concerning age. I am of the mind that what have you got to loose? Make gainz while gainz can be made. Why would someone recommend going light because one is older? Fred Hatfied was the first mad to squat over 1000lbs. 1014 to be precise and at 50 years of age. I doubt he was on the light on the sauce in regards to his own personal history.

These days I don't use as much as I did in my 30's but that was ignorance. These days I believe 2g total EW is a good place for me and as long as I remain healthy and continue to grow I am not going to lighten up. I am my biggest and strongest ever!

BTW, these are just the opinions of a grumpy old man ;)

Hawk