©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advice with my goals

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Well im not too far away from my long term goal but im at the point where gains have slowed down. So as far as chemical help, yes i have a few cycles under my belt...lol...i have been tossing up the idea of throwing some peptides in on my aas useage, my next run will be with test prop, tren ace, mast prop.....i dont know what i currently weigh as im on a little break but one month back i was sitting around 270, prolly about 18% bf....my long term goal is 280ish and 10% bf, so the question to all you experienced guys are do you think i can hit my goals just thru diet, training, aas, or do you think i will have to throw in some hgh/peptides in?

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Oh well fuck it then....i decided to get 10 each of the cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp-2, just waitin on the rest of my gear, and my bw...im going to try something alil different, im going to do real short cycles of test p, tren a, mast p, along with my peptides....

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Im talkin 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, i was thinking about 6 weeks on 4 weeks off, 4 on 4 off sounds better....doing compounds with a short half life for only four weeks to cut down on the sides, but running concurrently like this for maybe 6 months to a year....i dont know yet, just having fun with it, there are a couple of reads on this forum about short cycles....

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
The peptides are a nice addition to the cycle. Its like low dose GH. No need to stop them after your 4 weeks on. Makes a nice bridge. Can even help solidify your gains.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Wouldn't Test P, Tren A and Mast be hitting full-stride at the 4 week point? And then you'll stop for 4 weeks then repeat?
Why not 8 weeks on/off?
I'm not the guy to give advice on this though...

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
Yeah but thats when sides kick in too, frontloading makes the compounds hit ya alil quicker too i guess.....the peptides will prolly be ran for 12 weeks at a time....

evolutionmoto

Sep 18, 2013
How many Mg's are you running? The masteron will keep the estrogen down to a minimum. Your sides should be almost non existent as long as your not running grams of this stuff.

Last edited:

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
I havent started yet, i might start monday, im thinkin 200 test, 400 mast, 600 tren, im not really sure yet as im still tinkering around with what im going to decide...

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
As big Bob said your cjc/ghrp stack is very similar to low dose gh. 100mcg of each has been tested to give around 2 iu's of synthetic gh, keeping in mind our own gh being more beneficial than exogenous. Don't expect miracles, but there addition will certainly help. I would run them no less than 6 months. For the most dramatic effects, look toward REAL igfs, follistatin, and other myostatin inhibitors.