©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advise on 1st ever cycle

couyon

Mar 28, 2005
Louisiana
i'm new to this site and would like some advise. I started training about 2 yrs. ago. i'm 5'9" and was 230lbs. with bf% probably over 20. i stuck to a clean diet and lots of cardio. got all the way down to 180lbs. in about 8 months. since then i've been trying to add lean muscle. i'm currently around 198lbs. not sure what bf% is, guessing somewhere around 12%.

my question is what would be a good stack for me to put on about 15-20lbs. of lean mass(not water bloat) while burning off more fat at the same time. what would this kind of stack cost?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
test @ 500mgs per week split up 2 shots of 250 on sunday and wednesday for 10 weeks with a proper pct in place for after your done be shure to have your diet in check as well ,

This is whats recomended for a 1st cycle to see how your body sits with the gear no need to stack this early in the game ,

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
couyon said:
i'm new to this site and would like some advise. I started training about 2 yrs. ago. i'm 5'9" and was 230lbs. with bf% probably over 20. i stuck to a clean diet and lots of cardio. got all the way down to 180lbs. in about 8 months. since then i've been trying to add lean muscle. i'm currently around 198lbs. not sure what bf% is, guessing somewhere around 12%.

my question is what would be a good stack for me to put on about 15-20lbs. of lean mass(not water bloat) while burning off more fat at the same time. what would this kind of stack cost?

Most everyone here will agree to Test Eth 500mg/week for 10 weeks. See how your body will react to steriods. Cost will depend on where you get it from. It could cost as little as $100.00 for the test, or alot more. You are worried about bloat so you may want to run some novaldex and also in case of gyno symptoms. You will also need PCT.

As you read and research you will see that what you are wanting to accomplish is difficult. To put on that kind of mass you will need to eat like a horse. Just make sure your diet is clean and mix in some cardio. You can always gain the muscle now and deal with the fat later, if necessary. You may not even need to.
:welcome:

Last edited:

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Assuming your planning on hitting the gym and eating well. You should try a Test Propionate cycle. Less water and more injections but it will allow you to decide if your ready and going to have what it takes to cycle. Some would say start with a one injection per week test but I say it gives you to much leway. And besides a little prick never hurt anyone just ask jenna jameson :) j/k. In all honesty you would want to try Test Propionate because it starts working within 4-5 days. Not only that but your BF% is a little high I would not recomend adding enanthate or cypionate to the idea just yet. Sustanon may be an option running 250mg every 5 days for 6 weeks. But you will need some estrogen blockers so the safest cost efficient way would be to run 200mg of Test Propionate every 3 days for 6 weeks. Have some Nolvadex or Proviron available should you need it. Good luck and keep posted.

couyon

Mar 28, 2005
Louisiana
for maxlift, i'm 30.......thankx for caring ;) ........appreciate all the advice guys, i'm a complete idiot when it comes to gear

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
couyon said:
for maxlift, i'm 30.......thankx for caring ;) ........appreciate all the advice guys, i'm a complete idiot when it comes to gear

We all started somewhere, and some are honest enough to admit that we (I) don't know much. Please - take your time. There are several here that have good knowledge and can answer very direct questions - you will learn who they are. Do as much research as you can, so you can ask the right questions. ;)

couyon

Mar 28, 2005
Louisiana
thanks, i am doing alot of research, have been for months now. thinking of joining the source, since it is highly recommended here. don't wanna order from a bunk website and get screwed out of some hard earned cash. if and when i decide to do it, i want to be completely satisfied with the gear and results

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Ask us who already made the mistakes or have traveled the wrong path. Thats why we are here. I advised Test Prop based on your 2 part question- 1st cycle & coming off of a good amount of weight loss, and 2nd you asked about cost. If it is an issue than Test Propionate is by far cheap for 10cc 100mg you can find this for about the same price as a new music CD.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
my 1st cycle...

couyon said:

My first cycle was five years ago I think.Bought Llewellens anabolics2000
and based soley on information and educating myself with that book on the subject,began the following:ALWAYS A TEST BASE. I started with sustanon250 and boldenone200 combined in a weekly dose,and took hemogenin anadrol50's 1 a day every day.The First cycle was phenomenal.gains,effortless.The pump today is not the same as it was the first goaround.
I was 35 then.40 now,feel 30(most days) and still follow the same guidelines today.I'll variate test blends but thats about it.If your new to the game,read the ana2005 book and learn the mechanisms of these medicines.If you get intense into it you need to understand Insulin,pituitary,toxity issues etc./ many functions of the body in relation to A/A/S to best benefit and not do damage to youself.
understand your sensitivites to estrogen buildup,know what armotization means.shit like that.MORAL OF THE STORY IS: Educate yourself...Ask Wolfy,he's a walkin' pharmacology pamphlet.May put you to sleep in five minutes, BUT KNOW IT> Dont be stupid or ignorant when the knowledge is there...