©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

After some advice from the experts....

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
Hi Guys,

Been out of training for a while, have been pack pushing weights for 3 weeks now and really getting back in to it... : ) Just after some advice from the experts!

I was thinking of doing a 10 week course of the following then 3 week basic PCT (HCG/Clomid), just wondering what you guys thought?....

Week
1 400Mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
2 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
3 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
4 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
5 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
6 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
7 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
8 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
9 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri
10 400mg Deca 30Mg Dianabol Daily 250Mg Sust Mon, 250mg Fri

I'm really going to push it hard over these 10 weeks as this will be my 3rd and final course as I'm off to live in another country December and want to bulk up as much as possible before I go away.

I've got quite a bit of body fat to shift I was thinking if I bulk up on muscle it'll help eat up the fat, I'm also combining cardio with my weights, doing 1 hour jogs each morning to burn of the glycogen + fat before breakfast and doing all my weight training on an evening after work.

Once I've finished the above course I've got some clenbuterol to do which should help shift some more.

Any thoughts on my plan?...

Thanks guys,
Cinders.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
my 2 cents is run the dbol for only the first 4 weeks , push the test to 12 weeks and stop the deca at 10 ,

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well my friend...I believe you have to do 1 or the other...Fat reduction is 1 thing and bulking up is a total different thing also...For my fat loss i did clen and cytomel for 7 weeks and i'm still loosing fat....My body weight is 232 right now...So i didn't need so much bulk...Eating different also is important.....That's also 1 or the other....

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Even if you are a veteran i would still recommend getting a little more gym time before you start up. Your body could have changed, and jumping into substances is not the smartest thing you can do especially with unwanted body fat. Even with 15-16% BF, a bulking cycle like you are considering would bump you up to 20-22% body fat with a proper 4k-5k diet(depending upon your body weight).

I know you are not going to wait too much longer, but at least push cardio for 5-6 days a week for another two weeks.

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
Thanks for the reply guys, it's appreciated. I'll drop the dbol at 4, deca at 10 and push sust for 12. Excellent.

I think I'll wait a month or two now before I start the course and introduce a lot more cardio to get rid of the the fat before bulking up (don't want to buy any more bigger trousers, ha ha)

I've just started playing 5-a-side soccer (as you guys call it) which is excellent fat burning, an hour and a half of sprinting up and down a soccer pitch really gives you a work out. I also do a lot of swimming, so I'll stick to more cardio for a month or two whilst still doing my weights. I might start some clenbuterol now to speed up the effects. It's worked wonders before!

At the moment I'm weights doing 4 nights out of 7 nights with cardio

Day 1 - Shoulders / Triceps
Day 2 - Cardio
Day 3 - Back / Biceps
Day 4 - Cardio
Day 5 - Chest / Triceps
Day 6 - Cardio
Day 7 - Forearms / Triceps

I might drop Day 7 for Cardio. Remember I'm also combining jogging/swimming for an hour each morning before work.

I'm really pi**ed I stopped training for a year, I don't know why, just one of those things.

Thanks for all the help!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
what day do you do legs and calf's?.....if you want size and power you gotta do squats...

P

pincrusher

i would change day 7 to a leg day and drop one of the other tricep workouts. you will burn out the triceps with working them 3 times per week.

its nice to see you are taking our suggestions to heart and making possitive changes to your plans. :) you will definately benefit from our suggestions.

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
I never really bothered with my legs as they're absolutely huge and chunky already. Maybe it's some birth defect but my legs are huge and I didn't want to get them any bigger.

However I think I'll change day 7 to doing my legs (including squats) instead of triceps and see how it goes.

I've found over years it's best to listen to people who know what they're talking about, hence me taking all your advice on board. Some people never learn, but I do. - Have learnt by the hard way too many times in the past!

I appreciate all your comments guys.

Cinders.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
How many guys use this excuse!!!! :smoker:
I already have good legs, well have great ones. If you ain't throwing up you ain't doing legs.

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
training legs, as they are the biggest muscle will encourage growth throughout the body, not just your legs,
Woo.

W

wolfyEVH

dr woo said:
training legs, as they are the biggest muscle will encourage growth throughout the body, not just your legs,
Woo.

absolutely. If you want to get big. Do squats, deads, bench and barbell rows

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
shit i dont wanna throw up lol. i stoop just when i get nauseus for a few min
i guarantee, if ya went up to the biggest mofo's with great leg size and ask them if they ever threw up after leg training, they would all say hell yeah!!!

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
lol i wuldnt doubt it... i just dont like to throw up :)
after the first time you spend heavin your guts out in the gym bathroom after a heavy leg workout, i guarantee you will feel so proud of yourself you will not be able to get home fast enough to be able to log on and tell us about it ;)

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
LOL welll lets say i wont think about it. but if it ever does ill let ya know.. lol i hope it doesnt though hehe
it all depends on how big you want your legs to get. if ya want tom platz type legs, not going hard enough to the point that you puke will not give mazimum results to acheive that kind of size. if ya want smaller leaner legs then stay below the puke threshold ;) unfortunately due to the size of the legs and the fact that it is more of a full body workout, you will not grow huge legs without pushing yourself to that level.

mad_cow187

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
U.S.A
Nice to see that other people enjoy legs as much as I do. I leave it for mondays so I can have ashitty day at work and a great day in the gym :p

Last edited: